Scariest thing I have ever read.

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by kc7wzl, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Liberty

Liberty Shhh! Lifetime Supporter

They have control over everything.

Seems legit.

2. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

If guns cause violence, why aren't we throwing the guns in prison instead of people?

I sometimes wonder if the people who come up with some of these ideas think we're still living in the 50s or 60s. Because they don't think information is out there that refutes their arguments entirely.

Largest mass shooting in USA Virginia Tech with 32 dead
    Kenya mall shooting left 67 dead over 3 days
    Norway camp shooting 69 dead http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Norway_attacks

3. Not2ManyGuns

Not2ManyGuns Member

Fourth paragraph down: "The bill is sponsored almost entirely by members of the Congressional Black Caucus."

I find that interesting since black youths (under age 21) tend to do a lot of the shootings.

4. Back2School

Back2School Member

All I can say is unreal.

Maybe this group should team up with Bloomberg and state their feelings on murders - “It’s controversial, but first thing is all of your — 95 percent of your murders and murderers, and murder victims fit one M.O. You can just take the description, Xerox it, and pass it out to all of the cops. They are male, minorities, 15 to 25. That’s true in New York, it’s true in virtually every city in America,” (Bloomberg)