Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was at my father's this weekend and we were talking about guns of all things, and this anecdote came up:

Apparently while he was a 20-something year old college graduate, he was golfing with his father-in-law, and they noticed everybody was running for cover. They heard a barely audible pop sound, then a whistling of a bullet flying by. They also took cover and went for the car. By the time they were leaving, cops were congregating near some apartments across the street from the golf course.

Next day they read in the news that some idiot had purchased a 22 caliber gun, then he purchased a target and hung it from his open window and proceeded to sit in a chair and do a little living room target practice.

Wow.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
LMAO! Airsoft of 1970... .22lr, :)

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
So I was at my father's this weekend and we were talking about guns of all things, and this anecdote came up:

Apparently while he was a 20-something year old college graduate, he was golfing with his father-in-law, and they noticed everybody was running for cover. They heard a barely audible pop sound, then a whistling of a bullet flying by. They also took cover and went for the car. By the time they were leaving, cops were congregating near some apartments across the street from the golf course.

Next day they read in the news that some idiot had purchased a 22 caliber gun, then he purchased a target and hung it from his open window and proceeded to sit in a chair and do a little living room target practice.

Wow.
So, are you saying what he did was somehow wrong?

·
Premium Member
910 Posts

Wow.
So, are you saying what he did was somehow wrong?
give it a try and see :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts