School official fired for discussing Sandy Hook with students

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bscar, Jun 18, 2015.

1. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

http://www.guns.com/2015/06/18/ny-s...er-discussing-sandy-hook-with-students-video/

2. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

WTF! I am so fed up with PC crap!

3. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    The school administrations who fire teachers and suspend or expell students for the mere mentioning of certain concepts are a sign of what is to come, on a broader scale, if more rational minds don't continue to speak out against such abuses as this. The school administration acted without any justification and just threw out a statement about poor judgement, but I'll bet that the regulations won't support this firing.

So the question is this: Why is the statement from one parent who complained worth more than the statements from all of the parents who support the teacher? I doubt that the school would have fired her if any of the administrators had been present for the discussion with the kids.

4. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

This kind of nonsense started a long time ago.

Back in the last Century, a friend of mine who had served in 'Nam went to college and earned a degree in History. He then got his teaching certificate. And, starting teaching in a NE City High School.

One afternoon, while walking towards the teacher's parking lot, he interrupted the rape of a female student by three other students. In the course of halting their 'extra-curricular' activities, one of the assailants presented my friend with a knife and my friend broke his arm.

Instead of being gratified that my friend had prevented a felony, the School Board dismissed him (and blacklisted him on the East Coast).

He moved to Utah and retired from teaching just last year.

eldar

5. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

School boards just seem to attract the most incompetent and incoherent people.

6. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

The sad thing is we elect those F tards. :mad:

7. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

Oh, for cry'n out loud!

I'm so sick of this PC idiocy. <sigh>

Can I sign the freaking petition?

Can we create a new petition which requires over-PC fools to spend an hour in Stocks with clown makeup?

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

8. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

You want the ultimate example of that?.... Do some research into the Kansas City school board.......

9. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    Our political correctness has even led the French Government to issue travel warnings for visits to the US:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...e-french-government-advises-travelers-to-u-s-

“It’s recommended to adopt a reserved attitude toward those of the opposite sex,” it says. “Comments, behavior, and jokes, which might be harmless in Latin countries, can lead to criminal cases,” the ministry’s website says.

10. Back2School

Back2School Member

Correction, KCMO School board. We on the Kansas side of KC are fine :)~

11. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

You're right... I should have stipulated the REAL KC, not KC light..... ....
    But you'll agree those are some real jackwagons on the KCMO school board....