Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
ive actually thought about it in that way, as an infectious disease...somewhat like rabies but on a pandemic scale....and came to the same conclusion.......shotguns and grenades lol

·
Registered
855 Posts
Have you all seen Dawn of the dead? Yeah Ill be the one on top of the gun shop choosin my shots..... Im goin to get MRE's, anyone else want some??? LOL

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
Yeah have any of you checked out 28 Days Later or 28 Weeks Later? Those were pretty crazy.

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
I just finished reading "Day by Day Armageddon" by J.L. Bourne. It 's a good Zombie survival read and it's based on some sort of pandemic that causes the "zombification" of most of the world population. Good book. I recommend it! 8)

BUzz

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
What is with you people and zombies? Do you guys just sit at home and watch shaun of the dead every weekend, and fondling your HP's at the same time??

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
What do you mean "you people"???? :D :D :D

Buzz

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
I'm glad England spends money paying scientist on all the pointless research.
Yeah thanks to them we got 28 days later...

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
they're after the higest quality grey matter first.

SW
Then I guess that means it'll be awhile till they go to DC or Kalifornia...

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
I just finished reading "Day by Day Armageddon" by J.L. Bourne. It 's a good Zombie survival read and it's based on some sort of pandemic that causes the "zombification" of most of the world population. Good book. I recommend it! 8)

BUzz
Ill haft to check that one out. I really like World War Z and Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks

·
Registered
1,837 Posts

BUzz
Ill haft to check that one out. I really like World War Z and Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks
How did you read the book? Its not published until 10/06/09? I have been reading the sample chapter and I am hooked! I dont want to wait until October to read it!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.