SCOPES FOR SALE

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by uncle jerky, Jan 22, 2008.

1. uncle jerky

uncle jerky Well-Known Member

I have for sale,SIX(6) scopes: 2 Bushnell Sharpshooters and 4 Tasco Bucksights. Each is 12" long, 3x9x40, 1"tube, matte finish, 100 yd.parallax, 3"eye relief, lens covers and each is under 3 months old. These scopes were mounted on Ruger Police Carbine 9mm, Ruger Mini 14,Ruger Mini 30,Ruger M77 .270 bolt action, a Russian Baikal Over and Under double barrel rifle in 30.06 and a Bushmaster XM15-E2S Shorty carbine in 223. ALL scopes have had under 100 rounds fired under them. I also have 2 sets of aluminum rings,1 low and 1 hi and a set of Bushmaster mini riser blocks for your flattops. I am offering the ENTIRE inventory of scopes,rings and risers for $100.00 and I'll pay shipping. Each scope is in perfect condition cosmetically and mechanically.
    I will accept a postal money order or a Wal Mart gift card for $100.00.
    THIS IS AN EXCEPTIONAL VALUE for only you gun fiends, uh, friends here @ Hipoint Forums.

2. uncle jerky

uncle jerky Well-Known Member

SOLD. Thank you all for your interest in these items.
    Sincerely,Uncle Jerky.

3. z71silverado98

z71silverado98 Member

Dang Primal scooped up all 6? geez! I know uncle jerky makes offers you just cant refuse and hes very pleasant to deal w/ to boot.

4. Hey boys, it's first come first serve!!! :D

5. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

Hey don't listen to him boys He used his admin powers and deleted some poor smucks post. J/K

6. LMAO!!!! Nice goof!!! Good one Thay!

Regardless, I wouldn't EVER do anything like that no matter how bad I wanted something. I lose out, I lose out... This just doesn't happen to be one of those cases.