Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received a package from Powder Valley today. I read a post on another site this past Saturday. It said, Powder Valley has small pistol primers right now. I opened a new page and ordered some. I looked a few minutes later and they were sold out. I was holding enough but more is always better.

·
Super Moderator
5,090 Posts
I just received a package from Powder Valley today. I read a post on another site this past Saturday. It said, Powder Valley has small pistol primers right now. I opened a new page and ordered some. I looked a few minutes later and they were sold out. I was holding enough but more is always better.
No one likes you
Dog Bulldog Water Carnivore Dog breed

·
Premium Member
3,317 Posts
I managed to find some 9 millimeter Luger ammunition recently. It was not a great price but I bought it. 250 rounds of full metal jacket for close to $110. With a real inflation rate of about 14.2 percent I do not expect prices to come down on anything.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I managed to find some 9 millimeter Luger ammunition recently. It was not a great price but I bought it. 250 rounds of full metal jacket for close to $110.
Cmon up here to the communist curtain of Illinois. 250 rounds are running anywhere between $150-200. or a case for $600 oh, you want PD rounds? $35 (and up) for 20.
Happiness is when you pay less than $0.75 a round for 5.56. I was ecstatic when I found 5.56 at 14.99 a box lowest I've seen in almost 2 years!

·
Premium Member
7,059 Posts
Cmon up here to the communist curtain of Illinois. 250 rounds are running anywhere between $150-200. or a case for $600 oh, you want PD rounds? $35 (and up) for 20.
Happiness is when you pay less than $0.75 a round for 5.56. I was ecstatic when I found 5.56 at 14.99 a box lowest I've seen in almost 2 years!
Ammo cheaper on the Iowa side of the Mississippi. Still high a bit here, but inflation is upon us also. Just glad I am in Iowa. We won't even go across the river to shop in Illinois.

·
Premium Member
7,059 Posts
Not too long ago, I saw 12G 00buck going for $10.... A ROUND. Slugs were $5. God I hate this state.
A lot of businesses from the Illinois side of the river have closed down there and moved over to the Iowa side of the Quad Cities. Some of their gun manufacturers are looking at here also.

Reactions: perotter

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My wife and I would love to move across the mississloppy ourselves. There is a new couple in our neighborhood. When I went to talk with the Mr. he said they are California conservatives who moved to the conservative midwest. I told him he moved 1 state too far. He said a lot of the California conservatives are moving to the midwest and looking hard at Illinois, I said tell them all to come and lets turn The Peoples Republic of Illinois red again.
BTW these weren't cheap, they were $70 plus $20 hazmat and $10 shipping. Not a price I want to pay often but they will suffice for now. We shoot more small pistol than anything else.

·
ROLL wif Da MOLE!
26,665 Posts
My wife and I would love to move across the mississloppy ourselves. There is a new couple in our neighborhood. When I went to talk with the Mr. he said they are California conservatives who moved to the conservative midwest. I told him he moved 1 state too far. He said a lot of the California conservatives are moving to the midwest and looking hard at Illinois, I said tell them all to come and lets turn The Peoples Republic of Illinois red again.
BTW these weren't cheap, they were $70 plus $20 hazmat and $10 shipping. Not a price I want to pay often but they will suffice for now. We shoot more small pistol than anything else.
If there is a 1000 primer limit, it's horrible. Now for 10,000 I would definitely buy them, still high, but that is the going price these days. The Hazmat fee on 1000 is stupid high. Not as bad for 10k or 25k. I almost bought 125,000 primers a few years back, now I'm kicking myself for not doing it

·
Premium Member
900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found some Blazer 9mm the other day at a LGS for $20 for a box of 50 rounds. They had a bunch of it, plus a few other headstamps for $21 and $22, I mean they had a lot. I bought 2 boxes of the Blazer for my BIL since he's out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts