Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
19,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
had to go out on service calls and stopped at the gunshops along the way (as usual) and spotted a used 4095 in teh corner of one. traded my beretta M70S 380 straight across. it has a BSA red dot on it now, but no irons. gotta call the mothership and see if they can send me some.

SW

·
Banned
4,094 Posts
had to go out on service calls and stopped at the gunshops along the way (as usual) and spotted a used 4095 in teh corner of one. traded my beretta M70S 380 straight across. it has a BSA red dot on it now, but no irons. gotta call the mothership and see if they can send me some.

SW
Cool and for $15 or so they will send you a new cover as well then you have iron sights AND red dot!! Just change the cover.

·
Premium Member
603 Posts
Lucky find and good for you. I want a 4095 so bad I can tast it...

·
Banned
19,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
its nothing special, just a plain black 4095. the only distinguishing feature is the serial number is under 2000 so its a real early build.

SW

·
Banned
19,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
range report

Shes a keeper. somebody left a bunch of clay pigeons at the 100 and 200 yard target hangers andi made short work of them. 3 misses out of 50 shots.

SW

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
range report

Shes a keeper. somebody left a bunch of clay pigeons at the 100 and 200 yard target hangers andi made short work of them. 3 misses out of 50 shots.

SW
How does she handle for a lefty?

(Dont pick guys I am a lefty too!)

·
Banned
19,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
just as good as my 995 does. you really cant tell them apart from a handling point of view. i like the magazine setup on the 4095 better than the 995.

SW

1 - 16 of 16 Posts