Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happen to be in Walmart this morning and scored 400 rounds in 100rd WWB vaule packs. This means I will be able to go to the range another weekend. This run on ammo sucks and it is so hard to find the ammo. I shoot both 9mm in my carbine and have a 9mm Springfield XD that I shoot also. I normally use around 300-400 rds each time at the range. If i am short I usally shoot a lot of 22lr just to spend more time at the range.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Currently they are 19.97 plus tax a box.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah... I bought 200 rounds of the winchester FMJ yesterday at Wally-World. Two boxes @ $19.97 ea. Less than $40 for 200 rounds. I have seen 50 rounds go for $14.00 ~ $15.00. So, I thought it was a very competitive price. They had more... Maybe I will go back after payday!

·
Registered
2,689 Posts
Yes i have this problem with walmart everytime i ask them for 9mm bullets they look at me like i am crazy and are very hatefull telling me no that they dont have them and they dont know when they might get some so i have boycotted them. piss off il just go to a gun shop im lucky enough to have one in my town and when i showed up to ask for 9mm he had stacks of them more than i could buy at the time 100 count blazer 124 grain for less than 14 dollars a box im happy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts