Scotty Kilmer Just Found the Worst Car Ever Made

Discussion in 'HPFF Comedy' started by 1024Megabytes, Nov 23, 2020.

1. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

Just another waste of bandwidth.

HPD855 likes this.
  2. Quavodus

Quavodus Member

He moved to Tn, Damn.

3. Quavodus

Quavodus Member

If Scotty got his arms cut off, he'd be mute.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2021
    HPD855 and TNTRAILERTRASH like this.
  4. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Was watching a video yesterday. Scotty's car has Montgomery county plates. Clarksville, :rolleyes: talk about your shitholes................

fatal-bert33, HPD855 and Quavodus like this.
  5. missiledefender

missiledefender Supporting Member

You apparently have never heard of The Trabant:

https://germanyinusa.com/2020/08/26/rennpappe-the-running-cardboard-of-east-germany/ 109758927.jpg

The finest in German (Communist) Manufacturing with a engine made of "Duraplast". That's recycled plastics to you and me. This is the High Point of the Automobile Industry.

Rerun likes this.
  6. I think you just insulted the ghost of Tom Deeb and earned Lifetime Haunting.

Twisty, Rerun and missiledefender like this.
  7. missiledefender

Well, like the HP, I'd buy one of those POS German cars. Reminded me of the Yugo (You Go...nowhere). If it works, right?! It's not a Lambo or BMW but it'd work. You wouldn't be picking up chicks with it or showing it off at the car show. Kinda like the HP, youre not gonna go to Front Site or The Chapman Academy with it.

8. Nonsense! My Hi-Point runs, and weren't abandoned in West Germany by the thousands when the East/West border enforcement crumbled.

ajole and adam01364 like this.
  9. missiledefender

Well, if they stopped making parts for them and you hadda wait 14 years for a new one or parts....

AND they had Glocks, Colts, Hi powers, CZs etc in the next county....

10. Those Trabant cars sound like they were very poor quality according to the article. I do not doubt the information either. Many Communist products are not known for their great quality.

The Avtomat Kalashnikova rifles are an exception though to poor quality Communist products. But I do not like the iron sights of these rifles.

11. missiledefender

They sounded like they were pretty much disposable. It cracked me up that they used a plastic engine.

I agree with the Klashs. Don't forget Tokarevs, Makarovs, SKSs, Tokarev Rifles (besides the weak firing pins) or Nagant Revolvers. They do weapons well, anything else....ehhh

HPD855 likes this.
  12. You missed the point.

13. RLG

RLG Member

He has had over 1.2 BILLION VIEWS with his videos!

14. Rerun

Rerun Supporting Member

A friend of mine bought a Yugo the first year they were sold in the US.

It gave him almost three years of trouble free use.

The day before its warranty ran out, it caught fire in his driveway and burned to a crisp.

The dealership sent out a team to inspect the car's remains.

After dismantling the husk and making no determination as to why it caught fire, they gave my friend a check for $1500.

He used the money for a down payment on a two seat Subaru.

Which he still drives today.

eldar

15. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Dude...you're talking out your 4th point of contact.

Duroplast was the BODY of the car, it's a plastic resin with cotton or other binders; similar to fiberglass...which you may remember was used on American cars?

[​IMG]

The motor was metal, like any other motor. Cast metal and a few forgings. Crazy thing, it only had 7 moving parts.
    So it DEFINITELY wasn't like any other car.

It was a 600 CC two cylinder, 2 stroke, with 2 separate coils, weighed about 80 lbs with nothing bolted on, and pushed 25 HP. Over ten years on a waiting list to get a new one, and used ones literally cost twice what a new one did, because you could drive it away today.

My East German "Uncle in law" drove a Wartburg, the other car of East Germany. Much nicer. 3 cylinders, 1 liter, 58 horses.
    Same basic crap car though.

[​IMG]

Rerun and HPD855 like this.
  16. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

You two dating? And who the fuck are you again? Seriously wondering since you've been a member a while and I can't think of you.

17. moona11

More like you missed it

18. OOOOOOO, tough keyboard warrior. And witty!

19. moona11

Okay