Screen names

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by XtrmTJ, Apr 20, 2014.

1. XtrmTJ

XtrmTJ Member

Wa. St.
    What dose your screen name mean ?

Mine:
    " XtrmTJ"
    1997 Jeep TJ. Honest officer, it's bone stock.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    RGR was "suggested" when I first got on AOL in 1998 (in a different form) but I have stayed with it all these years one way or another. I noticed that it was in the middle of the word undeRGRound and I like that :p:p:p

Neat idea for a thread, unless you are an NSA troll, then _ _ _ _ _ _ _, NSA!
    :D JK (unless you are NSA) JK! ;)

3. talon

talon the banned wagon

Mine comes from when I used to do SCCA road rally in a 1990 Eagle Talon RSI turbo. Used it for years on, various forums.

4. My name is a nickname people started calling me in Middle School. I drank a lot of Mountain Dew and every time people saw me with it they would say, " here comes Dewie!" The JR part was from an old game I played online where JR had to be added to make my username long enough...lol. It stuck and now most of my friends just call me Dewie.

5. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

I live in Plano and my name is Steve. I know not very original and lame to boot.

6. mawguy

mawguy Sheep Dog Member

Mawguy

M middle
    A aged
    W white
    GUY

Middle aged white guys are responsible for nearly everything that is wrong in the world: wars, famines, bad breath, bigotry... you name it. If you don't believe it, ask a liberal or a feminist.

Actually my handle is a satire.

7. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    Mine is self explanatory.

8. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

Had a dog named Monty. Used to call him Montster, then Monsterdawg. Sure do miss him.

Sent from my iPhone using Hi-Point Forum

9. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I call that 'angry old white guy' lol ;)
    Whenever we hear about something on the news we look at each other and go 'angry old white guy'.

Think stuff like the theatre shooting, shooting at a neighbor, killing a neighbors dog, you know that sort of news.

10. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Ever been to Moab?
    There's just a bit of xtrm machinery there.;)

My name is my name.

11. panoz77

panoz77 Member

Mine has nothing to do with the car or racing team. It is an abbreviation of my last name, which everyone called me, nobody called me by my first name, it was always, hey panoz. The number is my college football jersey number.

12. XtrmTJ

XtrmTJ Member

Wa. St.
    Yes, many times. EJS is meca for any true wheeler ! I have busted many a part down there ! (lol) Potato Salad hill was one cultrate, Poison Spider was another (double whammy kicked my butt). I couldn't go this year as I just got back from deployment to the Oso Landslide here in Wa. St.
    Semper Fi
    Smitty

13. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Bull..... I break stuff that usually doesn't break.... And I may be less inclined to finesse things, when mauling them is quicker.

14. A nickname I had most of my life and sort of a shortened version of my last name.

15. Hermitt

Hermitt Hey! Get Off My Lawn! Member

16. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

Why must it be a white guy?

17. talon

talon the banned wagon

swaga and the libs just be tryin to keep a brotha down!! ;)

18. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

I'm offended. I feel that stereotyping a group like that is both racist and ageist and emotional statist.
    Swaga, please attend sensitivity training!

19. AS6

AS6 Legible in My Own Mind Member

AS6 is short for Antonio Salovega VI, which is a nickname I use when playing games online and a hero in a novel I probably will never finish writing. Google it. I find it quite humorous that there is actually more on this fictitious character than there is on my real life persona.

IRL I am Scandinavian/Irish/Amerind and proudly and loudly American.

20. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Dagwood is a play on my first, middle and last names. But I too am a MAWGuy. I'm definitely a minority where I come from. Oops, is that racial