Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to put 3 of us through the class. Any info on rates and location will be appreciated.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
I can't attest to the upstate, but down here in the lowcountry, some places charge $50 and some as high as $150. Hope this gives you a reference point. Bulldog

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello,

I have a name of a guy that does ccw classes in upstate SC. I haved met him and know guys that have taken the class from him and were impressed. I know that his cost is very competitive with others in the area.. HIs name is Michael Lanford and his web site is [email protected] hope this helps

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Go to Blue Ridge Shooting Sports on Hunt St in Greer. [off w Poinsette by BB&T] and talk with em down there. Those guys are pretty good about stuff like that AND they are also a Hi Point dealer!! :D

Off topic for a minute but ALL these guys showing up from Greer and surrounding areas WHY couldn't have been around about 3 months ago before I moved? I lived in Greer for almost 8 years.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again to all......And, by the way Shooter, Why would you move away from "God`s Country"???

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Most of my family was in Texas already. My apt manager started crap about supposedly we made too much money [low income apt complex]. and I really got tired of the ignorent morons who really needed to be put out of their misery due to too much inbreeding [ Not everyone just the ones I was getting in my face]. With the exception of Strangerous you folks out here are ok [GOTCHA Bub!!]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts