See All Sight

Discussion in 'Optics / Sights / Lasers / Lights' started by makarovnik, Jun 19, 2015.

1. makarovnik

makarovnik Member

Anyone here try the "see all" sight on their Hi-Point carbine? If so what did you think?

2. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

I've looked at their video, may buy one for my AR, gotta say I thought it was pretty sweet.

3. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    I bought one to try out, and I mounted it on my AK. While it is designed to have the tip of the triangle aligned with the top edge of the glass for the best view of your target, you can shoot it with both eyes open, thereby eliminating the need to do that.

With both eyes open, the sight can be treated almost like a red dot, allowing you to just put the tip of the triangle on the target with the sighting eye, while the other eye combines its image of the target to show them overlapped. It requires no batteries, it is solid, and it weighs almost nothing.

For an HP carbine, it would be perfect. The light weight, compactness and simplicity of it can't be beaten. In fact, it is probably lighter than the mount for my AK, as the pictures show:

Attached Files:

4. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Nice!
    IDK if I will 'need' one of these, but they do look like a good setup. :)

5. peorth

peorth Member

For installation on the 995 TS, does anyone know if riser is needed, and if so high or low riser?

(Specifically the UTG riser on Amazon)

6. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    You shouldn't probably need a riser for the See All. I haven't tried it on my 4595TS, but my guess is that with the rear sight removed, it should still clear the top of the front sight. If It doesn't then you could just remove the front sight, too.

Try mounting it without the riser, first, before you spend money on a riser.

7. JNG3

JNG3 Member

The See All is a very innovative sighting device. But more importantly this thing is darn near indestructible.