sell or trade sub 2000 9mm

Discussion in 'Non Hi-Point Classifieds' started by lsi1, May 28, 2014.

1. lsi1

lsi1 Member

I have a kel-tec sub 2000 9mm in beretta grip.(easily converts to sig or s&w NOT glock)

factory new in March I ran 3 full magazines through it 51 rounds and put it in my safe.

Comes with 3 17 round magazines and a 2 inch rail section clamped around the barrel.

Great little gun just want a glock grip.

I'm taking offers I honestly hope there is someone out there with a glock grip that wants another model.

2. Fishy1

Fishy1 Member

I have a Glock 22 version...did you need to stick to 9mm?

3. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

I'll give ya tree fiddy. :D

If it's got a Beretta grip, does that mean that it'll take Berette 92FS mags?

4. lsi1

lsi1 Member

yes 9mm is important thats the only pistol caliber i have at the moment and i would like to keep it that way but thank you.

5. lsi1

lsi1 Member

i'd like to see a bit more than 350 but yes it does take the 92 magazines and i believe the 92fs magazines are the same or atleas are interchangable even if they are a little different.

6. bscar

bscar Supporting Member

I said Tree Fiddy, not $350. :p
    [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cn7xfBpZ3M[/ame]

Armslist and gunbroker show about 400~450 is the average price used ones are going for. But, if I wanted to wait for them to come back in stock, I could get a brand new one in the Beretta grip for $350 or less

7. lsi1

lsi1 Member

i knew what you meant. was just hoping for the best. Like i said i would prefer to trade for 1.

8. panoz77

panoz77 Member

I paid about $300 for my sub2K, they are not that "rare" in Ohio to command a $150-200 premium over the new price for a used gun. If I were you, I would list on gunbroker and hope two buyers get into a bidding war. Your top dollar will come on gunbroker if you list it right. Then buy what you want. I am betting finding someone trade a glock grip for a Beretta grip will be like finding a leprechaun riding a unicorn.

9. lsi1

lsi1 Member

the way they are priced and rare when and if you did find them i'd pay you if you found a glock gri around $300 I'm up around $419 for the mythical g17 grip and i'm just over here in northwest pa

10. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

Dang, on my local jasons guns there is one listed for 575.00 with 1 extra 30 rd mag used. That is for the glock version. I paid more than 350.00 for my 995tsrd locally. I guess guns are more expensive here in NM. My lgs want's 399.00 for the MPA Defender in 9mm. That doesn't include tax. I thought that was a good deal.

11. I just won a BNIB Sub 2k Glock mag .40S&W a few days ago.

12. Dagwood

How'd you do that Dewie?

13. Buy bidding on gunbroker lol

14. Dagwood

Duh, I just saw your other post on the what gun did you buy today? Thread. I thought you won it in a contest or something. What a dork I am...

15. Lol I wish it was won in a contest...I'd never get that lucky!:D

16. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    How Much Dew-Man???

How's about a LIKE NEW (less rounds thru it than the S2K) 995TSFG AND a NIB C9?

There's your 9mm pistol/carbine combo ;)

17. lsi1

lsi1 Member

i would like to say yes but i have a 995 already but thank you for your offer

18. undeRGRound

INDY

:D

worth a shot!

My Beretta mag S2K really works well, and I have the hi-cap ProMags, they
    are flawless with the 40 S&W My setup is great! Those mags were $22 each.

Great Deal Folks! Give old lsi1 some CASH!!!

19. lsi1

lsi1 Member

thanks underground

20. undeRGRound

INDY
    I'ma thinkin' you have your heart set on a Glock Drum Mag under that bad-boy :D

But just in case you can't do the deal, let's look at some numbers:

Glock mags for 9mm S2K come in 17, 33 and the 50 round drum (maybe some in between 17 & 33 also)
    Beretta 92 and CX4 (same mags AFAIK) have 15, 18, and 20 (MecGar and OEM)
    AND a 30 round factory mag ($40) http://www.berettausa.com/products/beretta-factory-92fs-and-cx4-magazine-9mm-30-rds/

IMO (and I have the 32 round mags for my Beretta S2K) these things stick down far enough and you have enough capacity that you really will NOT miss the drum, if you get
    several of these long stick mags. Better tactically, and space wise...

So if you can't get the Glock S2K, the Beretta is still plenty nice ;)
    Mine is really great even with the ProMags in 40 S&W. ProMag down-loads these to 20
    rounds (but 23 fit) it has a pin in there to negate the extra capacity.
    The Beretta factory 30 round mags will be sweeet if you can't get the Glock, trust me!

Your
    "Silver Lining"