Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, i have a B series ( serial # starts with B) 995 i just picked up, and i want to send it in and I have a few questions:
1. i have an ati stock hi point compensator, laser sight. if i send it in will they put it back together with the ati stock or the original one ? ( i didn't buy it with the original stock)
2. what should i send it in with ? and what should i take off ?
3. i live in NJ can they ship it back directly to me ?
4. if i ship it with a return address of a "friend" in another state will that work?

thx so much guys, this is my first and I'm learning so much

G

·
For Warranty Repair of a Hi-Point Firearm please direct your Original Non-Modified Hi-Point to the proper mailing location. If you have a issue with a Hi-Point 995 Carbine after you installed a Aftermarket ATI stock please contact ATI at,

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i do not have an issue with the sti stock, nore do i have the original stock to put back on the rifle. . . .

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm not a pro but id think they wouldnt do it.
your best bet might be calling hipoint and telling them a white lie like " my stock cracked" and they will send ya a new one. once you get the new on you can send it back with no problems. as far as the address questions youd have to call and ask. Good luck!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i have heard stories of people sending in ones with ati stocks, ive also heard that they put the original one on and ship back the ati stock off, im trying to find the thread or forum where i read this from.

i just want my 995 looked at and onced over as its an older model, not trying to really get free parts unless they feel like providing. : )

Edit: just clled hipoint they said all of it is fine they just wont put the ati stock back on( they will put the normal stock back on and ship the ati stock with it)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts