Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My SIL sent me these, thought I'd share...

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
I don't care who you are, dat's funny right dere!!!! :D

·
Registered
4,578 Posts
Most obvious:
Dali Lama=Happy Llama :D

The oddest one:
Yassar Arafat and Ringo Starr :blink: Talk about as opposite people as you can GET yet they look the same.....

·
Registered
284 Posts
wow. Some of those are uncanny. Like Donatella Versace and Van Halen, bahahaha... ohhh man. And James Hetfield is just scary. All the more reason to get over Metallica.. 0_o

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
lol the 80s and 90s me went hayyyyyyy thas no funny to makes fun of the hetfeild...then i remembered the whiney old fart at the drums, the idiotic 'docudrama' and the crappy music since the black album....

lol better watch out, clay aikens gonna pin you down and....... oh yea do voodoo to enter your body... bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa

·
Banned
1,193 Posts
wow. Some of those are uncanny. Like Donatella Versace and Van Halen, bahahaha... ohhh man. And James Hetfield is just scary. All the more reason to get over Metallica.. 0_o
metalica?....whats a metalica? (remember that im an old f*rt that never grew up)

·
Premium Member
350 Posts
'has been' rock band of the 80s and 90s heavy metal hair band scene. probably the most popular heavy metal band of that era, and truly became gods in their own minds.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
Although I do like alot of Metallica's music, the whole Napster fiasco really ruined it for me. Those guys have made and blown more money than almost any other rock band EVER, and they STILL complained about Napster. Bunch of idiots if you ask me.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Although I do like alot of Metallica's music, the whole Napster fiasco really ruined it for me. Those guys have made and blown more money than almost any other rock band EVER, and they STILL complained about Napster. Bunch of idiots if you ask me.
Exactly... it's all fun and games until you sue a twelve-year-old girl.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Forgot these two!

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
METALLICA EFFIN RULES.......ALL YA'LL HATERS CAN GO AWAY
I must agree I don't give a flip about the Napster stuff it was really just Lars cuz he is a douche anyway. They still make some of the best music, listen to the newest album Death Magnetic it's awesome it went back to there roots more or less. if you hate it's OK you're just jealous.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts