Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ninjavideo.net

This site is awesome, even if you don't join the forums.

They have a LOT of tv shows, both ones that are canceled and ones that are currently running.

Episodes are up the night they air, pre-airs sometimes.

Community is great, if a vid is broken, they'll work to fix it.

Also, they have newly released movies plus some old ones.

Just, if you go to report a broken vid, read EVERYTHING that they ask you to before reporting it, and try everything they tell you, they're kinda ban happy when it comes to people not reading the rules.

I just saw another topic asking for a tv site, and people were suggesting hulu and such, and those sites have nothing on this, and I wanted everyone on HPFF to experience the awesomness that is ninja. You won't be disappointed, I promise.

mod notice - myself and others have gotten virus alerts on that site. Use with caution! - SW

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol, its not spam, its just an awesome site that I want to share with the members of HPFF. I never watch actual TV anymore. And the really cool thing is that they have HBO, Showtime, and other costly channels shows also.

·
Banned
5,286 Posts
settle down... I was just kidding... hence the j/k...

·
Banned
5,286 Posts
hence hence hence!!! EFFING HENCE!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
Just a warning here .. My anti-virus here at work put a high alert on that sight .. Even went as far as quarentine on some files sent when I went to open a movie up .. :brow:

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
What anti-virus do you have?

I've gotten on with Avast, Symantec, Norton, McAfee, and some others with no issues.

And i can personally assure you ninja is virus free.

·
Premium Member
2,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Really?

I'm using Avast on my home PC right now and have no issues, here is a SS.

And I've never had any issues.

I'm not trying to get you guys anything, I just use this site all the time, with no problems, so do a lot of my friends and family, and the 20k + forum members too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts