Seriously?

Discussion in '2nd Amendment' started by Think1st, May 29, 2015.

1. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    So it appears that a group of individuals want to do their best to paint patriotic gun owners in the most thuggish and ignorant light possible. A group of people who call themselves bikers want to rally at a Denny 's for a draw Mohamed contest, followed by a rally outside of the local Islamic center.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...amist-protest-outside-terrorist-mosque-in-az/

The organizer says that he calls for participants to exercise their 2A rights in case their 1A rights are threatened there. His message is riddled with spelling and grammatical errors, too. The entire tone of the event, as he is setting it, will give ammo to everyone on The Left who wants to cast gun owners as ignorant trash.

With people like him running around, the Anti-2A crowd certainly doesn't need to work too hard to accumulate anecdotal evidence to use against law-abiding gun owners. Way to go, man. Thanks for carrying the opposition's water for them.

2. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    Prolly a gun-grabber trolling, actually?

3. Think1st

Florida
    He said he's a former Marine. I'd be disappointed if one of your brethren had fallen into that particular agenda.

4. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

No.
    The organizer is a well-known anti-Muslim former Marine...

[​IMG]

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...outside-mosque-where-Texas-gunmen-prayed.html

Epic reaction by Shami:

Last edited: May 29, 2015
  5. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    It's sad when people get so frustrated with things, then blame one group for it, not because it's all their fault, but because they are easy targets.:(

6. Think1st

Florida
    You've gotta love it when beta males, like the dude next to him, try to look tough but fail when they have to hang their hands from the plate carrier because their traps are already exhausted from wearing it.

These guys are no different from Skinheads. You get some folks who have the same holes in their hearts that jihadis have, and then they join a cause that gives them a sense of belonging to something. It would just be nice if they weren't doing something that Leftist Authoritarians will attribute to what they consider to be a Right-Wing group. Those clowns need to shut up, and go back to their "Call of Duty" on the X-Box.

7. undeRGRound

INDY
    Well, there is no need to provoke something. But a good, strong, subdued
    "Show of Force" would really work wonders to stifle possible future terror strikes.

8. Think1st

Florida
    A show of force would be more effective if it were carried out in a different venue with a pro-freedom theme, as opposed to an anti-[fill in the blank] theme. It is hard to tout the merits of a freedom-based movement when it is founded on the active suppression of another group's freedoms.

9. undeRGRound

INDY
    That is exactly where I was going with that thought.
    Thanks for putting it into words for me, ThinkFIRST! :D
    Make it as non-provocative as possible, just "We the People" and 2A and all that goes with it.

10. Think1st

Florida
    I knew that that was where you were going with it. I just liked your idea enough to carry it farther.:)

11. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

A pro constitution rally with speakers to explain the document and the amendments.

12. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

Unfortunately, it would still be spun as anti-whatever the party's media's keyword of the week is...

13. Think1st

Florida
    You're right. At least it would be a shallow spin, though. We wouldn't feel a need to disavow it, as is the case with these clowns. This one looks and smells terrible.

14. I won't go to any kind of rally(protest,etc) without being armed today. But, there aren't many types I would go to. And one that is meant to start bloodshed(as this one appears to be) isn't the kind I hope to ever even consider going to.

Personally I don't have a reason to draw a picture of him and as it upsets them I doubt I'll ever draw one. I don't care for that religion, but have when being around them pointed out that pizza they were going to take contained pork a few times.

Fighting in a Crusade is one thing, starting it is another.

15. Rerun

Rerun Member

How do You know that 'Jim Hoft' didn't purposely insert the mispelled words to aid in his article to imply that the event organizer is 'less than savory'...?

eldar

16. Think1st

Florida
    His use of "(sic)" shows that the misspellings and grammatical errors already existed. I don't believe that he put those in there, himself.

17. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

Hoft is a pretty straight shooter. He is often a guest on a morning radio show here that I listen to. He has a right wing slant to most of his reporting, but I think he is fair and accurate about what he reports.

18. Think1st

Florida
    That confirms what I thought about the misspellings, then. If he does have a bit of a right-leaning perspective, then he probably views the entire event in the same light that most of us do.

19. Rerun

Rerun Member

Grandma... Sucking... Eggs....

eldar

20. ArmyScout

ArmyScout Supporting Member

IL
    Meant to start bloodshed??? I don't agree with what he did because it served no useful purpose, but meant to start bloodshed - :rofl: