Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool2: I'm sending this post to all who have served, are serving or will serve in the United States Military. There are two many so called Americans who are willing to put down our military personnel. Especially those who have never served and don't intend to. As you can probably guess I am a vet, U.S. Army five years.
We have all heard it said, "Don't condemn a person until you have walked a mile in their shoes." I wouldn't do that even if I hadn't served. And I know that at least most people on this forum are the same, at most all of us.

So please consider this post a true HAND SALUTE to all of you who serve, have served, will serve or have family or friends in this catergory. Because we all know as the phrase coined by the 101st Airborne, We are a Band of Brothers (and Sisters).

·
Registered
317 Posts
+1

I have never served, but my brother did a has been deployed twice. Once with the 'Big Red 1' (I love saying that) and once with the 3rd ID. He was a victim of a roadside bomb in Baghdad, but was fortunate and lives to tell about it.

I am so thankful for everyone who gives of themselves so we can have the freedoms so many of us take for granted.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.