Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Only maybe 2 people are gonna care but here goes :rolleyes: we moved to a much larger apartment last month, and only today was I able to get the sewing corner all set up for my various sewing projects, a new table and a nifty cabinet with shelves. In hall closet, I have my large fabric pieces on 3 pants/linens hangers; in the black 4 shelf cabinet, my webbing, small pieces of fabric, some sewing tools, regular tools, sewing projects, project reference materials, and random office crap.

Furniture Picture frame Wood Lighting Window

The corner

Shelving Shelf Gas Display case Machine

The cabinet
Table Building Toilet paper Flooring Rectangle

The table with Singer 4411. In the 4 drawers from top down; important sewing tools, then spools and misc things, then elastics and velcro and edge trim, then bottom has hardware for gear, like buckles, hooks, loops, rings, buttons, cord adjusters and toggles. There are random items in there as can be seen in the pics below.
Brown Wood Rectangle Art Paint
Wood Shelf Rectangle Flooring Linens
Wood Rectangle Flooring Paint brush Fashion accessory

Packing materials Plastic wrap Plastic Auto part Plastic bag

Hall closet, left to right, Coyote Browns and Tans and weird greenish khaki gear mesh, then camouflage, mostly Woodland, some USN AOR2 guacamole digital, some HyperStealth Spec4Ce Afghan Digital Forest, and lastly, greens ranging from Ranger Greens to Olive Greens with Camo Green/CG483
Sleeve Closet Clothes hanger Shelf Hat

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, I don't use Tapatalk and if I remember correctly, the previous Admin said something about Tapatalk being a pain in the ass with the forum software? Not sure if Tapatalk or the forum software can't support each other?

·
Premium Member
3,759 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks! Check out the latest post in Retro-modern plate carrier design.. silly idea ; the 4 pocket mag panel will likely be the first thing I make for the retro project; haven't figured if I'll make them 2 mag pockets, or keep low profile and make them singles a la IDF tanker rigs/current popular placards for plate carriers... but someone on Reddit brought up a consideration that I've been having.. that of possible snags with single mag and the flap with ALICE pouch fastener... which is why I've been thinking about making it an 8-mag panel or something like that. We shall see if singles can be made to work if I base the flap design on those used on LBVs/MOLLE first gen single M16 pockets, or if I'll go simple with flat but wide flaps and the fasteners placed lower.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts