Sexy Lady

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by dosanti, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Sexy Lady
    A man is dining in a fancy restaurant and there is a gorgeous redhead sitting at the next table. He has been checking her out since he sat down, but lacks the nerve to talk with her.
    Suddenly she sneezes, and her glass eye comes flying out of its socket toward the man. He reflexively reaches out, grabs it out of the air, and hands it back.

'Oh my, I am so sorry,' the woman says as she pops her eye back in place.
    'Let me buy your dinner to make it up to you,' she says.
    They enjoy a wonderful dinner together, and afterwards they go to the theatre followed by drinks. They talk, they laugh, she shares her deepest dreams and he shares his. She listens.
    After paying for everything, she asks him if he would like to come to her place for a nightcap and stay for breakfast. They had a wonderful, wonderful time. The next morning, she cooks a gourmet meal with all the trimmings. The guy is amazed. Everything had been SO incredible!
    'You know,' he said, 'you are the perfect woman. Are you this nice to every guy you meet?'
    'No,' she replies...'You just happened to catch my eye.'

GET IT!!!!!

2. I don't get it............................ :? What were they eating at the restaurant?

3. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Yeah, It's better when someone is telling it verbally instead of in text... inflection, connotation, and denotation are all lacking in text... And we all know how the delivery of a joke can mean the difference of a roaring crowd and crickets.

4. I DID get it, I was joking........................................

5. *sigh* as if this punch line wasn't SEEN a mile away har har har har

6. Ohhhhhh god the PUNishment . That one made even me groan.

7. A young man with one wooden eye was enjoying lunch by himself one day. He has the courage to venture out, but not to socialize too much. He sees a cute young lass eating across the room. She too is not perfect, with a mild facial deformity. He thinks to himself that she's suffered many of the trials as he, so now is the time to steep his courage and ask her out.

He walks over and and introduces himself. "I see you are dining alone, and I was wondering if I might join you?"

See quickly looks up and sees the attractive young man and says with great enthusiasm, "WOULD I!!!!!!!!!!"

He jumps back aghast, points at her, yells, "Hair LIP!!!!" and runs from the restaurant.

......... get it......... ????

8. hahahaha...that's good newskate.

9. Good one newskate, but oh so wrong.

10. .... I would have disappointed you otherwise!!!