SGAmmo Golden Tiger 7.62x39 124gr FMJBT $234.95+$22SH/1000rds

Discussion in 'In Stock Ammo Deals' started by WeldonHunter, May 17, 2015.

1. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

That is some good ammo at a decent price!

2. WeldonHunter

WeldonHunter Member

One of the better Russian 7.62x39 rounds if not the best. It doesn't come around as often as some would like and when it does it sells pretty fast. He's got 1000 cases right now and has 2000 more coming. He sent out emails about 1pm CST today and the site was mobbed. Things have slowed a bit now but it's still moving at a fast rate. If it shows out of stock keep checking back because he isn't listing it all at once to give the guys a chance to catch up on sending orders out. He's also going to put up 500rd lots and some single boxes when the next delivery comes in. Not the best price these have been like $195/1000rds when it was first listed a few years ago http://gun-deals.com/deals/4871-golden-tiger but times are a bit different.

3. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    25.5¢ per round is pretty sweeet for "the best steel case AK ammo".
    if indeed it is. I have some Golden, Silver, and Brown Bear, plus some TULAmmo.
    Everyone knows a Tiger is meaner than a Bear, most generally :rofl: :dance:

4. WeldonHunter

WeldonHunter Member

Now that there is funny? :rofl:

Attached Files:

5. ekim

ekim Member

Got my order in. It's pretty bad that I can order on line, pay shipping and still beat WM prices and that doesn't include the cost of driving to WM several times since I can't buy that much ammo from WM at one time if they even had that much in stock and would let me buy that many boxes in one purchase.

6. WeldonHunter

WeldonHunter Member

That's kind of why I started buying online. That and the fact that I'm in the middle of nowhere for the most part with no real options to even buy ammo. Yeah there's a Walmart about 15 miles from me but the limits and the neck beard fumes are to much to deal with.

7. undeRGRound

undeRGRound ROLL wif Da MOLE! Supporting Member

INDY
    B.O. or "vapors"? :rofl:

8. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

If I had a commiegun I would be all over this.............I was in a bad habit of buying ammo for my AR when I found a good deal. Problem was at the time I didn't own one! I fixed that problem :p

I see they have this in stock.

9. WeldonHunter

WeldonHunter Member

Same with me as far as the AR/5.56 ammo. I had 2000rds sitting around here for more than a year that I got because everyone was bugging me get some for them. I didn't own an AR but that's recently been remedied. I built two of them. One is an AR15 M4A3 and the other is an M16 A2 clone.