Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

Do you share your gun at the range if someone is willing to share theirs with you?

Sharing at the Range

5K views 40 replies 29 participants last post by  BT Sniper 
Well, Since someone FINALLY brought this topic up........................

Always shared my JCP40, and 995 with everyone. Will share my C9 now that I have one. And my 4595TS when I get it. Best way to make converts. (IMO) That's how I got converted. Now I'm an addict.

Shared my XDM'S, Sig's, M&P's, AR's, Thompson, Ruger's Etc. before I had to sell them recently. :cantlook: Didn't share my safe queens. But hey even I wasn't allowed to shoot them.

Having said That...................

FYI-I have a full down payment on the first 4595TS that hits the LGS. (Assuming it's not ridiculously priced and I'm still in Ohio in 2015.)

If anyone in Ohio wants to shoot it let me know. Will announce which range I'll be at to test it out if it every gets released. It's BYOA 45ACP FMJ & JHP, extra mags, video cameras, etc and we'll see if it will hold up as well as my Thompson did. Only thing I ask is I shoot the very first three mags. Would like to put at least 1K through it. And willing to have multiple range visits if needed.

Worst case I'll get to use the Lifetime Warranty. Plus I'm sure "Mom" would appreciate a stress test on the 4595TS. And if she holds together I have a broken in 4595TS that didn't cost much in ammo. :devilsidesmile:

Any takers?

As was said in Poltergeist, " ALL ARE WELCOME."

Walt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.