Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
That was very cool Glockman :) Thanks!

Now, a cookie to the person that can tell me what movie the song that was playing in the background was featured in. Two cookies to the person who can tell me that as well as the name of the song :D

·
Registered
128 Posts
very cool animation - looked like a LOT of effort was put into it between the mechanical detail as well as the graphical (e.g. looked like some good texturing - possibly bump mapping, and lighting effects).

This ought to be a perm link !

·
Banned
1,738 Posts
was that song in broke-back mountain?

·
Registered
534 Posts
I believe the movie was The Deer Hunter, don't know the name of it.

G

·
I think it is an excellent video. It is nice to see someone care enough to educate people. Now if the damn public will just listen.

·
Registered
109 Posts
cool video

G

·
yeah that was actually pretty cool. good work. it looks like the 45 is easier to take apart than the c9. maybe it was just the video. but one of the things that seemed fast and easy unlike the c9...having to hammer out that catch pin grrrr.

·
Premium Member
67 Posts
yeah that was actually pretty cool. good work. it looks like the 45 is easier to take apart than the c9. maybe it was just the video. but one of the things that seemed fast and easy unlike the c9...having to hammer out that catch pin grrrr.
Still have to hammer out the pin on the 40&45. They are made the same as the C-9.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts