Shoe Goo

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Spot, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Has anyone tried this ? I used some on a pair of hikeing boots that the sole came part of the way off , and it worked real good. I think that it would make a good addition to someone survival supplies.
    Spot

2. Good thought Spot. I've used it on shoes before and it did work pretty well. I think it would be a good addition to my survival supplies! Never know what it will be useful for!

Thanks! 8)

3. RU Krazy

RU Krazy Guest

Shoe-goo and hot glue are standard supplies for long distance runners. Sometimes used for complete resole jobs.

4. urotu

urotu Member

Shoe Goo is a great product, last for years. I Goo'ed a sole back on a few years back and it lasted with normal use about two years. Not as long as I had thought, but still good and solid.

5. True Story: When I was in college I used to buy shoe goo and put it on the sole of my new shoes. It would last for months as I walked many miles each day in between classes. The upper of the shoe would always wear out before the sole. The stuff is awesome.