Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone using a sholder holster for the .45? im taking my ccw class this weekend but cant afford a new gun...yet lol so im looking for a few options post your rigs!! :twisted:

·
Premium Member
633 Posts
I have the Galco Miami shoulder rig for my .45 1911. I like it although it doesn't conceal very well. When I carry the 1911, I use a Bianchi in the pants holster, but a 1911 is much thinner than the Hi-point .45. I'm sure some of the guys here will have some carry ideas for the .45.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So, how did the class go? What rig did you use?
the class was damn good! i enjoyed it just gotta wait six to eight weeks now, i never did get a rig for it...ive tried hip holsters and they work preety good but as big as the .45 is (and that huge mag) its not really conceled at all lol i was acctually thinking about picking up a kel tec or maybe the s&w sigma

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Uncle Mikes Pro-pak Vertical is the rig I use its the best one Ive found it does'nt rub real bad the Ace Case rig is good too but if your tall like me then its kinda uncomfortable.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
I actually do have a pair of pants that I can conceal my JHP in my pocket. They are big baggy windbreaker type pants and the pocket goes down to about the knee. The pants are baggy enough that you can't even tell I'm packing 8) . Of course I've only done it around home for gits and shiggles as I don't have a concealed carry permit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.