Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Each had never been fired before except for of course at the factory for the test fire. Each one performed flawlessly with 50 rounds going through each :D. I will most likely never buy an American firearm again unless it says Springfield with an NM in front of the serial denoting that it was made in the states. Any who pics and video soon!! These guns rock!!! :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
The pistol is designed to have 20-30 thousand rounds go through it before any component will break.

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know but I like the idea of not having to break a pistol in, it's "good to go" out of the box without hiccups...
Last time I checked you gotta break in an HP.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I know but I like the idea of not having to break a pistol in, it's "good to go" out of the box without hiccups...
Last time I checked you gotta break in an HP.
I like it also-- don't like the ammo price and availability--

Especially if Obama has anything to do with it.... :mad:

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah he'll mess it up really well.

·
Registered
17,728 Posts
If this is going to be a political thread, it'll have to be moved to the dark rooms....

·
Registered
799 Posts
I think the 5 7 is pretty cool but to me it kinda falls into the 10mm category, you know the " Man these things are perfect shame it cost a fortune to feed it" category

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah I know what ya mean 98. Sorry Primal my bad.

·
Banned
10,225 Posts
Each had never been fired before except for of course at the factory for the test fire. Each one performed flawlessly with 50 rounds going through each :D. I will most likely never buy an American firearm again unless it says Springfield with an NM in front of the serial denoting that it was made in the states. Any who pics and video soon!! These guns rock!!! :evillaugh: :evillaugh:
The pistol is designed to have 20-30 thousand rounds go through it before any component will break.
how was the recoil on the PS-90? I'm dyin to try one

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Barely any, very easy to stay on target.

·
Banned
10,225 Posts
Barely any, very easy to stay on target.
I will dream of it tonight. :yes:

How far was your target?

do you own this thing, or are you borrowing it? I will never have the dough for one of these, but someday I hope to get my mitts on one....

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
A few were at least 20 yards, one was like 75 yards and I hit it with the first shot (It was just a little soda can mind you). It's one of my dads, that's right he has two, one is black the other is OD green. By the way it has an EOTech Holographic sight on it, it hasn't been zeroed in yet and I was still able to hit that can at 75 yards!

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Here are some pics, I'm gonna get video up when I can. It's me in both pics.
OD Green Five-Seven, 20 round + 1 capacity standard

Black PS90 with EOTech Holographic sight. 50 round capacity standard.

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Never mind, FN has plants here in the states so yeah I'll still get U.S made stuff. It's pretty neat they supply the military with the M16.

·
Banned
10,225 Posts
A few were at least 20 yards, one was like 75 yards and I hit it with the first shot (It was just a little soda can mind you). It's one of my dads, that's right he has two, one is black the other is OD green. By the way it has an EOTech Holographic sight on it, it hasn't been zeroed in yet and I was still able to hit that can at 75 yards!
damn

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Here is that can, I hit the top and it exited making THREE holes in the can. The round used had the Hornady V-Max bullet on them, so this shows you how fast it fragments on impact.

·
Banned
10,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yes you can remove the civilian barrel and get the military barrel for it. You have to get a tax stamp for it though. Honestly though with the longer barrel it makes it more accurate, I know that in the pistol the round goes at about 2300 fps while in the ps90 it goes about 2700 fps. Because of course the round is in the barrel longer and has more sustained energy behind it and I think the twist rate is different in the ps90.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.