Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Some people are amazing right? I remember a few years ago something like this happened right down the road from the house when I still lived at home. Two guys got in a fight over something stupid and one guy ended up shooting the other in the face when he got outside to his car. I just can't imagine getting that mad over something so meaningless.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
It is things like this that make me worried over the future of 2A.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Fratricide over a soda? Sometimes you just wonder about what's going on in peoples heads.

·
Registered
974 Posts
I remember reading a few years ago (and by a few I probably mean 10) about a guy who got sick of his coworkers drinking his Mt Dew, so he mixed it with antifreeze.

It took the coworker a few swallows to figure out was going on, but it was enough to make him blind for life.

I don't understand how people can care so little for those around them.

·
Banned
1,412 Posts
What the hell happened to a good old fashioned Noogie!!!!! Come on short sheet the guys bed, put icy hot in his underwear, But shoot him....come on.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am not old by any means but when I was a kid if I had an issue with someone or vice versa we worked it out with words and if that did not work then our fists.
After that it was done and the story was over. No shootings or no stabbings.

But, I do agree that when things like this happen it makes me cringe especially when the news has a gun plastered on the right side of the screen.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.