Shot Show news?

Discussion in 'Hi-Point Carbines' started by farmkid, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Before you scold: yes, I've tried 'search', but I cannot find any trace of Primal's coverage of the Shot Show. Was the 4595 announced? Where is news about the hunter pistols?

The Hi-Point website reveals nothing, and the lack of hunter pistol info (I thought they were a lock) suggests that the 4595 may not have failed to show.

Does anyone have a link to a news thread? Or have we heard nothing?

2. Bandit320

Bandit320 Member

3. Found two guns from the GunBlast shot show pic's that will go on my short list of Guns To Get....

Charter Arms Target Bulldog .44 Special
    [​IMG]

S&W 396 .44 Special.... this one will be on the wish list cause it will be EXpensive!!!
    [​IMG]

The .44 Special is one caliber I really enjoy shooting and reloading for.

4. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I have been there, and can only say that the 4595 IS going to be released later this year (Yes, I am amongst the other people awaiting it)
    As far as the "Hunter" pistol: thats a nonstarter, for the weight factor.

5. Bandit320

Bandit320 Member

I guess what we are asking is; Where the pistols there, can you tell us about them (size, weight, barrel length, capacity, are they the same basic design as the current pistols, how is the scope mount handled, price, when they will be available). We understand if they made you agree to not tell, but since the rest of us were not invited we are interested in any details you can give us. Thanks,

Mike

6. elguapo:

To summarize -- Hi-Point announced no new products at the show. Is this correct?

7. Thayldt21

Thayldt21 Senior Member Member

8. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

This message will not self destruct

Of course it will! Mods can do anything they's Gods dontcha know :wink: :lol:

9. elguapo

elguapo Guest

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry! I was a bad moderator! I was caught up in all that there was too see....please forgive the lack of pics!!

10. Thayldt21

11. elguapo

elguapo Guest

Thay......as far as the "ladies"?..............
    It would be better just to tell you that there was alot of As...er...females that were uber attractive abound, and THAT was just them who were meandering around, vs some of......gah...

12. Thayldt21

13. elguapo

elguapo Guest

I can tell you that no, PS dont have pics: I was the one with the camera....

14. The thing is this: Elguapo and I didn't have photo passes for the show. That being said, had elguapo taken a bunch of pictures and been questioned about it, they could have conficated his camera and would not have been required to give it back to him. As nice of a camera as his is, I wouldn't have wanted to risk it either. I also don't own a digital camera so I was SOL to begin with.

15. Bandit320

Bandit320 Member

I guess I'll stop asking after this, was there any released Hi-Point information (Hunter Pistols, Carbine configuration, new stock designs, etc.) that you can share with the rest of us.

Mike