Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Also, the first time shooting since it has come back from Hi Point for repair.

I must say, while the 995 is nice right out of the box, with the ATI stock, it is positively dreamy.

Even though I was just plinking and didn't have a paper target, the 995 was so easy to point that it took me less than 20 shots to get the open sights adjusted to where I could hit whatever I aimed at. The ghost ring was so easy to line up it was like having a scope.

I think they replaced my old mag when I sent the gun back for repair. Plus, of course they sent me an extra, so I had two new mags. I shot 50 rounds and only had one failure to feed (nose up). I've only let these mags sit for one night on a compressed spring, however, so I'd say the chance of that occurring again goes down the more I use it.

Anyway, the quality of this gun is worth way more than the purchase price. Glad I got it.

·
Registered
17,917 Posts
Glad to hear you're happy with it. In the future, shoot straight, aim true, don't miss.

Oh, and post some damn pics of SOMETHING! ;) Targets, 995, toes I don't care. :D

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Here Primal, just so you can have something to look at.

That was only at 15 yards on the left & 25 yards on the right but it is pretty to look at!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.