Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is alot of interet in shotguns considering they are another low cost option for HD and hunting would it be possible to get a section specificly for shotguns? Just a thought

G

·
I'm sure as soon as hi point gets around to making a shotgun, the hpff wil indeed make a shotgun area in the forums.....

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
I'm sure as soon as hi point gets around to making a shotgun, the hpff wil indeed make a shotgun area in the forums.....
Yes, but shotguns are more than welcome in the Other Brands forum.

G

·
Of course. I wasn't saying "don't say anything about shotguns anywhere here" I was just saying there is no specific shotgun area on HPFF because HP has not come out with a shotgun to cause a need for one. Would be pretty cool though. Introducing the new Hi Point 12 gauge pump action shotgun... They're as ugly as our carbines, but they make much bigger holes in the BG... :D

·
Registered
345 Posts
Hey...wait a minute!

I think darkfreedom may be on to something here!

Hey, Hi-Point, you think a revolving shotgun would be out of the question? Like the old Winchester and Colt shotguns? How about a break-action? Or a pump? Actually, ANY shotgun would be cool from Hi-Point...

Hmmm...I might have to do some R&D on this one...

Jag 8)

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Maybe if we design it on computers, cnc the molds, cast the product, R&D it, Test it, and send it all to them in a bigass box... no, wait, they don't have the manpower to keep up with orders right now... so we'll just make them ourselves...
CALLING ALL PHOTOSHOPPERS, MAKE A HIPOINT SHOTGUN, then MAKE IT!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.