Shots Fired.....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by tjulian, Jul 11, 2015.

1. tjulian

tjulian Member

Next door last night. About 3:00 am.

Story from kid next door is that his aunt's ex boyfriend was over, had been drinking, and a fight started. After a lot of yelling out in front yard my wife called the police. Apparently the took him away but he had made threats. Again apparently, he was later released. He came back and fired shots into the door of a car in front of their house. My wife called the police again. It took a while for them to get here. I told her like they say...when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

I didn't over react nor get my gun because I heard him drive off immediately after the shots. I did however buy an extra 100 rounds this morning. :D

A little scarry in small town USA. I'm just glad no one got hurt.

2. Dagwood

Dagwood Supporting Member

That is kinda scary. Now if he had come banging on your door that would have been a whole different scenario i'm sure.

Glad no one was hurt.

3. tjulian

tjulian Member

Yeah, if anything more had happened or anyone was banging on my door I definitely would have grabbed my C9.

4. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

Next time get the gun
    It's no use getting it when you need it but there's no harm in having it when you don't need it.

5. ekim

ekim Member

Yes, save time and be ready when danger is just outside your door. He who hesitates is lost. A gun in the other room is the same as not having one!

6. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

I get up the PK-380 in its pocket holster gets dropped in a pocket. Even if all I am doing is going to the bathroom! It is always with me just in case!

And I live in a small town, we have never had anyone shot but we had our fair share of out of town meth heads trying to break into garages etc.