Shotties and pistols and rifles, oh my...

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by urotu, Dec 2, 2007.

1. urotu

urotu Member

Well, since I've only recently been able tp get back for a bit, I figured I better get my gun pics back up.

We'll start with pistols.

[​IMG]

My CZ 52 with the factory grips still on, the JHP .45, and my CF380, loves me some Hi-Points!

Next the shotties...

[​IMG]

My Mossy 835 in 12 guage and my boys Mossy 385 in 20 guage.

Here's the rifles.

[​IMG]

The boys Remington, .22lr, and my Saiga in 7.62x39.

Here's a few more of the group and the Saiga with the stock folded.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I need to get a couple of the new JC Higgins .22lr, and of the new grips on my CZ. I get her all up to par with a hardened firing pin and some Harrington hardened rollers.

Enjoy...

2. elguapo

elguapo Guest

As always, nice to see!

3. urotu

urotu Member

Love my Saiga bro, would have paid twice what I did for it. It's probably my favorite gun in the bunch. It's a straight shooter, and never left me with a FTE using regular ammo, although without the bullet guide it doesn;t like hollow points in the hi-cap mags.

I'll own more Saigas, currently looking for an affordable .308,and then a shotty. I'd prefer a 12, but a 20 gauge will work for what I want to do with it.

I love all my guns, they have all treated me very well so far. The CZ is the one I ned to get out and shoot more. I only have a couple hundred rounds though it, but man ammo is expensive for that one.

Yeah. love my Saiga, shoots as well as any other AK I've ever shot, and better than most of them.

4. SHOOTER Z

SHOOTER Z Well-Known Member

Have you thought of the titainium firing pins? I here they're Primal's faverite! :wink: