Should I get it?

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Ridge, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Ridge

Ridge Member

The pawn shop where I got my 995 last September just got in a C9...they dont like it very much at all, might ask $60-100 for it...I know them well, could probably get it for $40-50...should I go for it?

2. No brainer....YES!!!!!!! Even if the barrel is shot out or something, still works for a great parts gun!
    Actually, come to think of it, a $50 pawnshop C9 would be an excellent choice for one of those polished slide projects...

3. Definitely YES!!!!!! 60 would be a steal!

4. Scriz

Scriz Guest

If you are asking us you have bigger problems then making decisions on buying a $40-$50 accurate, reliable, hell of a deal carbine.

I think you need to see a psychologist. :D

5. Ridge

Ridge Member

I was telling them I might, just because it would be a great matching pair for my 995 :)

6. urotu

urotu Member

Have you bought this gun yet? If not, you're crazy.

Well, have you bought this gun yet?

7. Heck yeah! get it!

8. I would get it. Tell you what if they say yes to 60 and you dont want it I will buy it lol.

9. perley03

perley03 Guest

If you don't buy it, I will. LOL.
    Definatly buy it. Even if something is wrong with it, send it in, and get a "new" one back. $60 for a "new" gun is definatly worth it.

10. listen to the man. GET IT!

11. Kyu

Kyu Senior Member Member

By making this post you have now forced a small group of us to go scour every pawn shop in the greater Aurora, CO area...

12. neothespian

neothespian Member

Hmmm.....lemme think on this.

Ok. Done. GET THE DAMNED THING!

13. Ridge

Ridge Member

I'll go back in tomorrow and talk to them :)

14. Scriz

Scriz Guest

10 bucks says he gets there and its gone. All the pawn shops around here sell hi-points for at, if not 10 bucks lower than retail. I once found a .45 for 150 bucks used. Hah!

15. hpman

hpman Guest

Do you really need to ask such a silly question? Neo should have you write a 10 page paper just for asking.

16. Ridge

Ridge Member

So I went back today, and the pistol was still there...price tag on it of $124.99...dont think I can spend that kind of cash on it...

17. $125 :shock: :shock: ? go get a new one.