should we replace the free fire zone with the reload zone

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Silicon Wolverine, Feb 10, 2008.

Seperate reload board or remain mixed with airsoft

This poll will close on Feb 7, 2106 at 1:28 AM.
  1. reload forum by itself

100.0%
  2. leave it mixed with airsoft forum

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

since its deep sixed lets switch it to teh reload zone.

vote your choice

SW

2. Granted I like paintball. I played for a long time and I think it is good to have a few other interests on the board. But I have learned sooooooo much from the reloading zone being a new reloader..

I started reloading to save money and im sure I will not be the first person with the price of ammo on the rise.

3. pills

pills Guest

I agree it doesnt need to be with airsoft crap but I think the caliber forum and reloading forum should go hand in hand.

4. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio
    how about a third choice of neither. With the limited number of calibers, and all straight walled pistol calibers for HP weapons, there isn't really enough HP reloading talk to make it worthwhile.

In addition to this, talking reloading with anything beyond "this is the press and scales that I use" can get the forum into legal trouble, as in exchanging recipes, someone does it wrong and blows off a finger or ruins a firearm. That's why many gun boards don't have any reloading section and expressly forbid discussion of recipes.

5. pills

pills Guest

www.reloadbench.com shares load data all day long. There are many others that do as well.

I would like to hear the data that works for HP as a group.

6. The title doesn't seem to fit the discussion here. Am I missing something?

7. Wow to tell you the truth I didnt even see that in the title. I must have read it to fast I thought it was saying just do away with the paintball and airsoft portions of this..... opps. I do like the addition of the reloading section though

8. Jarhead1775

Jarhead1775 Guest

The rules have been set for the reloading forum. They are fine and everyone is obeying them. There is nothing to change at all. If someone wants info that we shouldn't post, then they can e-mail or pm. Lets try to make it easier for everyone and not harder. It is working fine now (just like my 995) why change. I do agree though to make the FFZ a stand alone reloading forum.

9. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

10. masfonos

masfonos Member

Ohio

Code of Conduct / Terms of Use

11. I would say just remove the paintball etc.... from that section. I think everyone has showed a seperate reloading forum is needed or wanted. As someone thinking of getting into reloding it has been some great info for me. As far as the FFZ I don't really care one way or the other.