Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
hey man i seen a thread on here before saying that the crosman air pistol holster at wally was a perfect fit for the c9. Now they may not have been refering to the shoulder rig that your looking at but being that it is the same brand i would imagine that it is the same holster just with rig added. so i would have to bet that i think it would work for you im almost tempet to go check it out myself.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Go ahead and try it out. If it doesn't work, just take it back to Wallyworld. But my bet is it will most likely work.

wizard93

·
514 Posts
For 10 bucks it seems worth a try. And, as was already said, it's wally world so they'll take it back if it doesn't!

cheers,
Kyu

·
Registered
2,018 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
That is what I have for my 40 S&W Hi Point

This looks like that same holster I have. I paid $15 for it. It is not bad. If you don't like it take it back.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
I'm betting that the C9, even the C9 Comp will fit in it nicely.
I only wonder if the 10 rnd Mags will fit in the holders or if only the 8 rnd Mags will.

If you do get it(and I probably would if I had the cash right now), let us know if the 10 rnd Mags fit. I just hope they have it at my Wallyworld here.
Also let us know if it will fit a 2XL Tall.

G

·
Capt. I use the crossman holsters for my c9, and cf380. Yes the 10 round mags fit perfectly. As soon as I get pictures I'm going to post how to's on converting to thumb break for the crossman ( no more buckles )and a really comfortable belt for $4.00 that will hold about 6 mags securley...............woody

G

·
I have that very same hoster only in camo. Fit's the C9 perfectly.

Fits me perfectly with room to spare and I'm a 4X Tall. Also adjusts much smaller.

I love it, very comfortable.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Damn Im gonna check that out for 10 bucks and get back to ya!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts