Shut up George....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by bluharley, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

He needs to move to Alaska, head wayyyyyy outta town, and disappear.....

2. planosteve

planosteve Lifetime Supporter

Into a bears stomach, that way he is recycled and helping wildlife.

3. Bamaboy

Bamaboy Member

I've never felt guilt for being alive or for having to defend myself and non of us should.
    I can understand George being a little messed up after the sidewalk brain bashing and then the total PC BS race trial that Obama's people made sure happened.
    You made the media look like the uneducated emo anti gun fools they are when they attacked you for being white , then for killing a very stupid black street thug.......but now your sounding and looking not all there.

4. cicpup

cicpup Resident PITA Supporting Member

Vermont
    Truth is probably more like he's tired of being charged with domestic abuse every time he tries to get laid.

5. The only reason he is still in the news is because of the people who just can't let it go, and are fixated on him.

6. lsi1

lsi1 Member

The media themselves won't let him go until he is convicted of something so they can feel that their hatred of him has been vindicated by his guilt of something or anything at this point.

7. I don't think his royal highness got the media wound up. They jumped on that just like they did Duke, Ferguson and every other trumped up race hate incidence they can distort.

I do think Zimmerman got put through the wringer. Not to mention he's got a bulls eye on his back and will have for years to come. Anything he does is going to get blown up and distorted. Anybody he has a disagreement with he runs the risk of them making false accusations and guess which side the media is going to come down on. After what he's been through and how he's been treated I can see how he'd be a bit wacked out.

8. bluharley

bluharley Member

He won't let it go. He keeps getting himself in the news. Shut up and go away, and no one will care.

9. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    You hit the nail right on the head. The lamestream media want him to go to jail.

10. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

11. Bull

Bull Just a Man Supporting Member

12. SWAGA

SWAGA No longer broke... Lifetime Supporter

I think he's barking at the wrong moon but hey.......
    Don't know where this is coming from George.

13. lsi1

lsi1 Member

going on years since the shooting and George still hasn't learned that its only racism if your white. for everyone else its justified hatred.

14. It's all that other George's fault...

15. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

How is this news? Commentators have been saying exactly the same thing since 5 minutes after the ill conceived words left "O's" mouth.

Bah! <waves hand dismissively> This is just CNN's attempt to stoke the fires of racial tension some more. Apparently there's a Presidential Election looming or maybe their Network Ratings are down (yet again) or something. :rolleyes:

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

16. monsterdawg

monsterdawg Member

There is something wrong with GZ. There is also something wrong with BO. It's a wash.

17. lsi1

lsi1 Member

No i wash to get rid of BO. GZ sounds more like something i need antibiotics or a cream for.

18. missiledefender

missiledefender Supporting Member

We would prefer NOT having George up here in Alaska AND why wish the bears a belly ache. That dude set back "gun rights" a step or two.

19. Looks like gun rights in Florida have remained the same. And I doubt it had little affect on the rest of the country. But I do understand some people need a boogyman, and GZ gets picked.

Has any gun rights diminished in Alaska as a direct result of GZ?