Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a C-9 9mm. I have recently changed my Adjustable Rear Sight Assembly and installed a Ghost Ring Sight. I went and tried to sight it. I tried using a "clamp" that was used for riffles. I could not get a solid enough grip to stop it from moving too much. My Rear Sight Assembly doesn't look/feel right either. It sticks up where the ghost ring is installed. It seems to spongy because of the spring. The old assembly was damaged so I have nothing to compare with. Also when adjusting ghost ring (left/right) the assembly wont move very easily and when it does it twists the assembly. What is the best way to secure the pistol for sighting? :cantlook:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you for responding I honestly appreciate it. My steadiness issue is because I am on a lot of medications. As for distance, I am approximately 7-10 yards. What are snap caps and where can you get them? I am not using a real vice. It was a plastic framed, Clamp would be a better description. They have the same building as the cell holders for dashboards. There is 1/2 - 3/4 inch piece of foam that makes contact with the firearm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.