Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want a P3At with black grip and a blued slide. Why is this so hard to find locally. I really have no clue why kel tec made blue, black, grey, and greep grips. a few are fine, but it seems all i can find is this colored crap. Is this an attempt by the manufactures to make their prodcts less scarry??? Oh and BTy i dont want to pay 325 bucks for a gun that has a dealer cost of 199 bucks.

Rant off

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
I haven't even seen a P3AT in black. I've seen several of the .32 pistols in black, but never the .380 for whatever reason. Mine has the green grip, which is freaking ugly as balls. It looks sortof like what happens when a cow patty sits in the sun for a while.

As long as it shoots though...

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
I don't know why the different colors, and to be honest it doesn't matter to me. My P3AT has the green grip, it's not a problem. I have one PF9 in black and one in green; it makes them easy to tell apart.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Holy crap. They're 249 here in Columbus and I didn't even know they had colored grips because the only ones I've seen have been black.

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Finally found one. i got it for 265 with FFl fees included. Should be here early next week. Now If I could only get a hold of some 380 brass.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.