Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner

sks anyone?

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  wickedwd5000 
G
#1 ·
i am looking for a sks. doesent really matter what kind i guess. it would be nice to do ftf to cut shipping and ffl. i live in milwaukee, wi but will travel. looking for something around $150. there all overthe place on the internet but then you factor in shipping and ffl and its an extra $50-60.

any help on this?

#2 ·
Hey hey, I'm in the Milwaukee area too! Don't have an SKS to sell you sadly, but nice to see another Wisconsinite :D

#4 ·
there are some wisconsinites in here? are you headed to the net bob and rocco gun show at the waukesha expo? i think nov 3&4
I think that one over at Waukesha Expo is going to be Nov 9-11, but yeah, I'm really gonna try and head out there :)

#6 ·
I don't know about your area, but I'll be honest: Finding a $150 SKS is going to be REAL hard in this market. In Phoenix, most SKS's that you can find START at $300 to $350 for a moderate yugo, and go all the way up past a grand for a Russian.

#16 ·
:blink: :mad:

stupid tiny 9-point sized date posting stamps.....

#17 ·
i got my norinco 2 years ago for $100 still in the box!!! yay for friends of the family selling weapons to me..... went to the local store the other day and yugos were $400! WTH

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.