SKS Type 56 KSI Hunter For Sale

Discussion in 'Non Hi-Point Classifieds' started by FirearmFanatic, Jul 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

Chinese SKS Type 56 KSI Hunter For Sale

Uncommon Chinese SKS Type 56 KSI Hunter imported by KSI of Pomana,CA. Factory number "26" in triangle before chinese characters and serial number. All original matching numbers, reciever, bolt carrier, mag, trigger group, and stock. Comes with sling, cleaning rod, and cleaning kit in buttstock. Not fired by me but previous owner has fired it. Metal and wood in good shape with no cracks, normal handling wear. Seems to function fine. Will not ship to California, Alaska, or Hawaii. USPS money accepted as payment. Ffl or C & R must be willing to accept from unlicensed individual. Sold as is with no return, exchange, or refund. Thanks for looking!

$350.00 shipped.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 26, 2015
  2. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    I had one of those back in the day. Shot great.

They came (sometimes) in a wooden box with a scope and mount for that rail. IIRC, it's a type 89 mount.

Good luck!

3. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Wish I could :-(

4. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

No toy money, I spent $350 on a garden tiller...

5. Rachgier

Rachgier Administrator Staff Member

You know. I'll be in Louisiana in about a month or so....

6. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    If I were Stateside... I would do anything for the wife's permission to get that. I have a Jinjiang Arsenal 26 Type 56, also, but it is from the first year of manufacture. I'd love to have another SKS that is in such nice condition as that one.

7. FirearmFanatic

FirearmFanatic "The Enabler!"

Please close this thread.

This item no longer for sale here. Moved to the broker. Thankyou to all who viewed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.