Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got my 995 used but the rings for the sling was busted down to the studs.any idea where i can get new rings?id like to get a sling without drilling holes through the stock.does hi-point still have them as an accessory?maybe i could order them as an oem part.

G

·
If you call home as KYU said HP will send you a sling and the bolts. You don't have to drill it or anything. Just screw out your old ones and screw in the new.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Are you missing any other items?
Do you have the tool, trigger lock or scope rails & screws?
Call HP & tell them all the parts you need & they will send them to you.
If you don't have the tool I highly suggest that you ask for it along with the sling & bolts.
If you don't ever plan on putting a scope on it then you don't need to ask for the rail but I bet they send it to you anyway.

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its an "A" series.mom sent me a new stock(free replacement),i ordered from home a new top shroud with scope rail,and barral shroud(my old one was chrome but was beat up,new one costed $15).it has a new firing pin and firing pin spring.(free).i dont have the tool and i cant think of anything else it may be missing.but even though its an "A"...it shoots like new,and no wear on the internals to speak of.and no rust.i have pics of it on my myspace when i first got it with the silver shroud if anyone wants to see,from what i understand its only made in black now and the silver is rare. myspace.com/adaffster

·
Premium Member
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well i called h.p. today and "mom"said they would send the sling and swivels and tool out in the mail.thanks everyone and thanks hi-point once again for great customer service.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.