Snap Caps

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by p7196, Mar 22, 2008.

1. p7196

p7196 Guest

Where is the best place to pick up some snap caps? I looked at the gun show the other day and bought a bunch of ammo after hagglin for a while. I forget the brand right off (in a brown box), but got 100 round boxes for $9 a box. So I bought 50. Anyway I didn't find anyone selling snap caps. I have looked around online a lil for some but haven't gotten anywhere.[/b]

2. Your local gun store may have them, Wally world, or search the internet.

3. Dicks sporting goods has them, Bass Pro, Cabella's. Most "gun" stores carry them - they may NOT be where you'd think they'd be, like with Ammo, so you may have to ask if you don't stumble onto them.

4. BSK

BSK Guest

go to your local gun store they are priced the same as online but without the shipping charge. i spend 15$ at my local gun shop for them.

5. Silicon Wolverine

Silicon Wolverine Well-Known Member

midwayusa has about any you could desire.

SW

6. BSK

BSK Guest

but midway charges like 7$ shipping

7. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

My gun shop has the snap caps with the cleaning supplies of all places. I would cruise into one of your gun shops, one of them is bound to have them.

If not, www.midwayusa.com has em. .

8. JasonJ

JasonJ Member

theyre next to the archery dept. in my local gander mtn.. right on the outskirts of the firearms dept.

9. p7196

p7196 Guest

Thanks guys if I can't find them at dicks or Gander mtn, which I am sure I will since others have purchased from there I will buy from one of the suppliers listed. I did a google for snap caps and came up with 99% baseball caps. :lol: