Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe it was on the old forum,that I read that aftermarket magazines (Triple K, I believe) for Lorcins were actually better than the factory ones. Are aftermarket magazines for Jennings/Jimenez Arms (Triple K for example) better than factory ones?

Are there any other SNS that have aftermarket magazines? I am aware of Joe's Pawn Shop and the aftermarket magazines they sell. I have a Denali one, that I have yet to try.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Quite a few had Triple K magazines, the Raven certainly did... but I would argue that most factory Raven mags I own are nicer than the aftermarket Raven mags I own. That 15 rd Raven magazine from Joe's Pawn is interesting, it appears to copy the old Triple K "high capacity" magazine and mine works well... so probably worth the money for range fun

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quite a few had Triple K magazines, the Raven certainly did... but I would argue that most factory Raven mags I own are nicer than the aftermarket Raven mags I own. That 15 rd Raven magazine from Joe's Pawn is interesting, it appears to copy the old Triple K "high capacity" magazine and mine works well... so probably worth the money for range fun
Raven magazines that I have used (pretty sure they all have been factory) have been pretty good. And you can still get them for pretty reasonable from Phoenix.

As noted, I have yet to try the Denali one. It almost looks a like a DB magazine. Without a doubt built way better than factory Denali magazines. I really need to get out and try it. Although, I think it doesn't seat all the way...

I was looking for some J22 magazines and came across some on Triple K. Was wondering how they might work?

A 15 round Raven magazine would be a blast! Joe's has some interesting magazines, but they are pricey.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts