So...COVID is not real....

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by greg_r, Sep 16, 2020.

1. greg_r

greg_r Lifetime Supporter

.... tell that to my daughter. School opened up on a split schedule. Within a week my 15 year old granddaughter fell sick and has tested positive for the COVID-19. The following day my daughter, 39 years old, got her Positive COVID-19 results. Both daughter and granddaughter are doing alright, daughter says she can not taste except for salt, is running a low grade fever and gets out of breath easily. Her 36 year old husband and 14 and 7 year old daughters also got positive results on the same day. The two youngest daughters you would not know they were sick. Unfortunately her husband was hospitalized today for severe difficulty breathing.

Merle and SWAGA like this.
  2. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Sorry to hear that. Hope for a full recovery.

Merle likes this.

3. TNTRAILERTRASH

TNTRAILERTRASH Supporting Member

Is he a smoker? Any other problems before this?

I've never said this isn't real. However your chances of dying from it are very-very slim.

4. histed

histed Supporting Member

Same here, greg. Prayers for your family

5. moona11

moona11 King of you Monkeys Lifetime Supporter

Your chances go up if you are hospitalized with breathing issues.

6. I hope everyone recovers soon.

7. Prayers for your family!

8. OldOutlaw

OldOutlaw Supporting Member

9. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

I don't think anyone here is saying that the virus doesn't exist.

Prayers for their speedy recovery.

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

Think1st likes this.
  10. Hope everyone recovers soon, Greg.

11. Think1st

Think1st Supporting Member

Florida
    May they be well, and may you all celebrate their full recoveries soon.

12. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    No one said it wasn’t real.

We said the masks don’t really help. Which seems to be proven daily.

Prayers that things go well for you and the family.

Quavodus, CowboyBob and Think1st like this.
  13. ajole

ajole Supporting Member

NE Utah
    Exactly. That’s not the best situation.

I always think it’s the laying in a bed that does it. I know if I’m sick with crud and cough, I need to be up and moving a bit to keep it up where I can get rid of crap, if I lay down or even sit in a recliner, I start coughing like crazy, but I still can’t get it cleared out. I stand up, move around, and things get cleared out again.

But that’s just my opinion, based on me.

CowboyBob likes this.
  14. As long as they do not have any underlying health issues (smoker, obesity, advanced age, etc..) they should be OK. Also, with your Doctor's direction of course, get them of hydrochloroquine or Remdesivir ASAP. As with all diseases, the sooner you begin mitigating treatments the better. Hope all turns out well.

CowboyBob likes this.
  15. Pistolkitty

Pistolkitty Supporting Member

Prayers for your family!!!

16. wganz

wganz Supporting Member

Tell them that you are tired & fatiqued from your lupus so you need your 'hydrochloroquine'. "Wink" "Wink" so that the doc doesn't have to fight the local demonRats on the medical board.

undeRGRound, CowboyBob and Think1st like this.
  17. lklawson

lklawson Staff Member

So don't lay down:
    [​IMG]

Peace favor your sword,
    Kirk

ajole likes this.
  18. CowboyBob

CowboyBob Member

Prayers for your families speedy recovery!

19. MaryB

MaryB Supporting Member

Prayers! The virus is real, not as widespread in my area with only 144 cases since it started in my county and 88 in the county I shop in.

20. Edknn

Edknn Supporting Member

My sister who is a nurse at a hospital has been off work since the 1st week of April with Covid. The has no sense of taste or smell. Worse yet, she is still having heart and lung problems. Dr said if she hadn't been in such good shape before, 63 and ran marathons, she would have probably not survived. Memory issues too. Last week she heard a noise in the basement. Went to check it out and found the gas line to the dryer broke and was filling the basement with natural gas. Thank God she heard it because she couldn't smell it. Also have a cousin who is a hair stylist who is still having problems but donates her plasma weekly for the anti bodies.

OldOutlaw likes this.