Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Super Moderator
28,537 Posts
So you talked to dad 5 days after he died?
A lot of us here have had what we would consider "creepy," "spooky," "ghostly," "haunted," or otherwise "unexplained."

I know I have.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Premium Member
35,989 Posts
Yes....which is why I was asking.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
698 Posts
They tried to list mom's death as COVID without a test. She died from heart failure related to having had 5 heart attacks, 3 bypasses, lost a lung to cancer... we put our foot down and forced them to change it to heart failure. The hospice gets fed $$$ if t is a COVID death...
Had a friend whose father died of congestive heart failure as listed by their doctor on the death report (not Death Certificate). When they got the official Death Certificate it said "Complications due to Covid-19 Infection." They notified their Doctor and he was pissed as it was not what he declared as the reason for death. They are still trying to get it changed.

Hospitals get additional monies if they have a Covid-19 death. Also, there are probably (!) political reasons why the 'medical industrial complex' wants inflated reports of Covid deaths.

Reactions: Think1st

·
Super Moderator
28,537 Posts
Had a friend whose father died of congestive heart failure as listed by their doctor on the death report (not Death Certificate). When they got the official Death Certificate it said "Complications due to Covid-19 Infection." They notified their Doctor and he was pissed as it was not what he declared as the reason for death. They are still trying to get it changed.

Hospitals get additional monies if they have a Covid-19 death. Also, there are probably (!) political reasons why the 'medical industrial complex' wants inflated reports of Covid deaths.
As I've written before, we're never going to get real numbers. They've been so polluted and inflated by greed or people with an agenda that all we'll ever be able to say is that the real numbers are greatly less than the reported numbers.

It's tragic that we've lost actual information, valuable to real science, to greed and the pursuit of power. We've missed such an important opportunity because of it. It feels a little like when I first read of the burning of the Library at Alexandria. :(

Peace favor your sword (mobile)

·
Super Moderator
8,975 Posts
It feels a little like when I first read of the burning of the Library at Alexandria.
I didn't know you were a subscriber to Acta Diurna. Impressive!

Reactions: lklawson

·
Super Moderator
28,537 Posts
I didn't know you were a subscriber to Acta Diurna. Impressive!
I'm old, but not (quite) that old. :D

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Registered
524 Posts
Not around here it isn't. Any documentation or links to prove what you just stated? If so, I would like to see them.
Documentation on a "joke"? Sorry you don't get it.
On the day my grandson was born, three other babies were born, four total. Three of the mothers had some form of government assistance, one was self insured. The three on government assistance all tested positive.

·
Administrator
24,794 Posts
Documentation on a "joke"? Sorry you don't get it.
On the day my grandson was born, three other babies were born, four total. Three of the mothers had some form of government assistance, one was self insured. The three on government assistance all tested positive.
Don't worry, we had similar jokes in the ambulance and ER. I actually got an ambulance crew suspended for it. My spine injury destabilized leaving me on the floor, unable to use my legs, and I called 911. My department was out on other calls so a mutual aid ambulance company took the call. They asked what my insurance was and I had medicaid through NYS worker's compensation. They dumped me in a wheel chair in the ER and I wasn't seen for 2 hours because they listed me as an ALPHA priority, and told the nurses I was probably drug seeking.

They caught a 6 month suspension, remedial recertification, and lost their crew chief status permanently.

·
Registered
142 Posts
.... tell that to my daughter. School opened up on a split schedule. Within a week my 15 year old granddaughter fell sick and has tested positive for the COVID-19. The following day my daughter, 39 years old, got her Positive COVID-19 results. Both daughter and granddaughter are doing alright, daughter says she can not taste except for salt, is running a low grade fever and gets out of breath easily. Her 36 year old husband and 14 and 7 year old daughters also got positive results on the same day. The two youngest daughters you would not know they were sick. Unfortunately her husband was hospitalized today for severe difficulty breathing.
Sorry to hear. That's enough bad news to last a long time. I actually feel lucky to not have had it....yet. Life if hard, then you get kicked in the ass again.

·
Premium Member
35,989 Posts
Yes. Yes it is.

·
Super Moderator
28,537 Posts
I don't get it.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

41 - 55 of 55 Posts