Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would this be the correct assumption?

A company that says "available shortly" for 3+ years is doing a real disservice to its customers. :mad:

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
The way I look at it is that I have an amazingly well working carbine (4095) with a functional stock now. My choice at present is what is available out of the box. If ATI had a stock for this 4095, I would not even consider it. If a new HP stock became available, I would consider it, but it would not be a necessity. The out of the box stock at present is comfortable to me and has drawn a lot of attention by others that would buy one in a heartbeat if they could find one locally. I don't have to pamper the weapon for fear of damaging the thing.

Expect the worse and hope for the best and you won't be disappointed.

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Next week......

·
Registered
708 Posts
You know, these threads about "When is the .45 carbine coming out?" and "Why won't they release the new stock?" and of course the " They must be BSing us" , they're really getting quite redundant and really kind of pointless.
Beating a dead horse will only make us look silly and upset the dead horse's next of kin.

·
Registered
23 Posts
You know, these threads about "When is the .45 carbine coming out?" and "Why won't they release the new stock?" and of course the " They must be BSing us" , they're really getting quite redundant and really kind of pointless.
Beating a dead horse will only make us look silly and upset the dead horse's next of kin.
that or they are having money problems

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i heard from a local source third courter of this year tthe new stock will be out. we will see i personally am not holding my breath but would really like to get my hands on one.

·
You know who I am
9,324 Posts
I just don't worry about it anymore. If it comes out it comes out. I like the look of the new stock but I won't bother getting one unless I have to send my 995 in for something. If the 4595 comes out no question I'd buy it, but It's not a weapon that I absolutely have to have right this minute.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I don't harp on it, because I have little doubt they have a hard time keeping up with the demand for their existing products.
I'd agree that the open ended, mirage like release date of the 4595 is at the least a bad bit of PR.
People are still chomping at the bit to get them. Me included.

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I emailed Hi Point yesterday asking when if ever the .45 carbine would be out.No answer yet.

Stan

·
Premium Member
44 Posts
I received an answer to my email from Shirley Deeb at Hi Point customer servicve.She advises that the .45 carbine is in prototype at this point and it is expected to be available mid 2009.

Stan

·
Si vis pacem para bellum
548 Posts
Lets see if I have this right. If Hi Point comes out with a 4595 carbine lots of buyers will spend the money that is burning a hole in their pockets to purchase one. Well I have a dream that I own a few more guns this year that are available already so IF Hi Point does grant our three wished it would just be one more gun on my wish list. Have you ever thought that IF they do start selling a new stock carbine that most of us won't be able to purchase one because of the supply shortage. Kind of like it is now with all Hi Points.

·
Premium Member
1,787 Posts
I don't think it is redundant, news on the 4595 is one of the reasons I keep checking into this forum. That and it isn't filled with a bunch of rich guys who talk down about my toys or a bunch of internet tough guys who know all there is to know about firearms. I sold my 995 about a year or two ago but I can't wait to get my hands on a 45 carbine. If hi point isn;t quick about it though I might just have to save up for a more expensive one.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I don't think we will ever see a 4595 for this reason, when the AWB bill hits the hot topic and the new anti-gun president helps push it through are beloved Hi-Point Carbines are listed and there for will be toast. I think Hi-Point is sitting back and waiting to see whats going to happen before investing cash into molds and machines to produce the 4595. They are currently pumping out as many 9mm & .40cal Hi-Point carbines as possible to make as much money as they can before the big AWB hits.

·
Gun Fanatic
830 Posts
If they introduce a new gunban, someone is probably gonna assasinate the president with a Cricket single shot .22LR in HOT PINK! :grumpy: :hijack:

·
Registered
89 Posts
If they introduce a new gunban, someone is probably gonna assasinate the president with a Cricket single shot .22LR in HOT PINK! :grumpy: :hijack:
Not cool dude, what ever his views or beliefs he is are President voted in by the people. In todays Big Brother world such posts could attract unwanted attention by the Secret Service.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Not cool dude, what ever his views or beliefs he is are President voted in by the people. In todays Big Brother world such posts could attract unwanted attention by the Secret Service.
No, "dude" he was voted in by people living in urban areas, i.e. "cities".
Go look at the voting results.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Locked. You ALL know the policy on political topics. I am NOT having a political meltdown and mudslinging fest.

This thread jumped the shark.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.