Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
And instead walked out with a used mossberg 500 that I got for $119 and a little jennings .22 that I got for $79. Luckily I didn't really need ammo so I bought a couple of toys instead. Also am buying a ruger p89 from my friend for $200. I think I'll be done buying guns for a little bit now. Will post pics of everything soon.

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
That has happened to me before... go to Wal-Mart to get pop-tarts and come home with a Remington 597 :D

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
I would love to find a deal for a Ruger P89 like that. :mad: :cry2: That one is on my short list.

·
Registered
4,580 Posts
Ok, I'm officially jealous :mad:

Gun prices in Phoenix would probably make you have a heart attack. The average Mossberg 500a goes for $250 to $300.... USED!

A new jennings J22 is about $130 before tax

Won't even go on about how much Rugers go for....

·
Premium Member
236 Posts
Ok, I'm officially jealous :mad:

Gun prices in Phoenix would probably make you have a heart attack. The average Mossberg 500a goes for $250 to $300.... USED!

A new jennings J22 is about $130 before tax

Won't even go on about how much Rugers go for....
But at least you have the "dry heat"! :D A little Arizona humor for a Friday night. :undecided:

Buzz

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
I've shot a few different Jennings, they all seemed to jam on everything but CCI Stingers. One of the other "hyper velocity" rounds available today may work too, but back in the day all we had were the stingers. Seems the recoil spring is too strong for regular hi-velocity ammo but if you weaken it any the slide lacks enough force to properly chamber the next round.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.