Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://yonkerstribune.typepad.com/y...n-revolution-has-begun-by-gerald-celente.html

The "Second American Revolution" Has Begun By Gerald Celente

Kingston, NY -- The natives are restless. The third shot of the "Second American Revolution" has been fired. History is being made. But just as with the first two shots, the third shot is not being heard.
America is seething. Not since the Civil War has anything like this happened. But the protests are either being intentionally downplayed or ignorantly misinterpreted.

The first shot was fired on April 15, 2009. Over 700 anti-tax rallies and "Tea Parties" erupted nationwide. Rather than acknowledge their significance, the general media either ignored or ridiculed both protests and protestors, playing on "tea bagging" for its sexual innuendo.

Initially President Obama said he was unaware of the tea parties. The White House later warned they could "mutate" into something "unhealthy."

Shot #2 was fired on the Fourth of July, when throngs of citizens across the nation gathered to again protest "taxation without representation." And as before, the demonstrations were branded right-wing mischief and dismissed.

The third volley, fired in early August, was aimed point blank at Senators and House members pitching President Obama's health care reform package to constituents. In fiery town hall meetings, enraged citizens shouted down their elected representatives. It took a strong police presence and/or burly bodyguards to preserve a safe physical space between the politicians and irate townspeople.

The White House and the media have labeled protestors "conservative fringe elements," or as players in staged events organized by Republican operatives that have been egged on by Fox news and right-wing radio show hosts.

In regard to this latest wave of outbursts, health industry interests opposed to any reform are also being blamed for inciting the public. But organized or spontaneous is not the issue. While most protestors exhibit little grasp of the complex 1000 page health care reform document (that nary a legislator has read either), their emotion is clearly real and un-staged.

Rightly or wrongly, the legislation is regarded as yet another straw on the already overloaded camel's back. A series of gigantic, unpopular government-imposed (but taxpayer-financed) bailouts, buyouts, rescue and stimulus packages have been stuffed down the gullet of Americans. With no public platform to voice their opposition, options for citizens have been limited to fruitless petitions, e-mails and phone calls to Congress … all fielded by anonymous staff underlings.

Now, with Congress in recess and elected representatives less than a stone's throw away, the public is exploding. The devil is not in the details of the heath care reform, the devil is the government mandating health care. Regardless of how the plan is pitched or what is being promised, to the public the legislation is yet another instance of big government taking another piece out of their lives and making them pay for it; again telling them what they can or cannot do.

Though in its early stages, the "Second American Revolution" is underway. Yet, what we forecast will become the most profound political trend of the century - the trend that will change the world - is still invisible to the same experts, authorities and pundits who didn't see the financial crisis coming until the bottom fell out of the economy.

Trend Forecast: Conditions will continue to deteriorate. The global economy is terminally ill. The recession is in a brief remission, not the early stages of recovery. Cheap money, easy credit and unrestrained borrowing brought on an economic crisis that cannot be cured by monetary and fiscal policies that promote more cheap money, easy credit and unrestrained borrowing.

Nevertheless, Washington will continue to intervene, tax and exert control. Protests will escalate and riots will follow.

Fourth Shot of the "Second American Revolution": While there are many wild cards that could light the fuse, The Trends Research Institute forecasts that if the threat of government-forced Swine Flu vaccinations is realized, it will be the fourth shot. Tens of millions will fight for their right to remain free and unvaccinated.

Publisher's Note: The power of the Internet and new technologies is inexorably fermenting the "Second American Revolution." However widespread and emotionally charged, had the tax rallies, tea parties and healthcare reform protests occurred in years past, they might have been covered by the local media, but might not have made national headline news and thus would have died stillborn.

Now, with the ubiquitous camera-equipped cell phone, universal access to YouTube, and millions of twitters and tweets, the uprisings cannot be ignored, contained, managed, spun or edited down. The revolutionary fervor will prove contagious.

Can anything stop it?

Trend Forecast: Before the momentum of the "Second American Revolution" becomes unstoppable, it could be derailed through some false flag event designed to deceive the public, or a genuine event or crisis capable of rallying the entire nation behind the President. In a worst-case scenario, according to Trends Research Institute Director, Gerald Celente, "Given the pattern of governments to parlay egregious failures into mega-failures, the classic trend they follow, when all else fails, is to take their nation to war."

A false flag attempt, a genuine crisis, or a declaration of war, may slow the momentum of the "Second American Revolution," but nothing will stop it.

·
Registered
602 Posts
That's why the Bi-Partisan system is so important.

"A house Divided cannot stand."= Abe Lincoln

So as long as the Liberal Vs. Conservative battle keeps going, eventually conservatives will believe that they should never pay taxes, so they will stop and call it a point of "No taxation without representation", and the United States Government will Default, and a consortium of US corporations will buy the controlling federal bonds from the Chinese in exchange for cash, and a trade agreement that allows limitless free export to America from CHina, and crippling fines and penalties for anyone trying to ship complete "deliverables" to china.

At that point we are all owned by the company store, and the current conservatives can stop pretending they believe in family values and any of that stuff, and they can start ruling over the people like kings and despots. Since the military, and police, and fire, and medical, will all be private corporate operations, you really have no choice in the matter.
When a party system gets driven directly into a fighting pit, it's on purpose. Someone has something to gain from it.

Plus, that whole deal there reads like the writer wants a civil war.

·
Premium Member
1,281 Posts
That's why the Bi-Partisan system is so important.

"A house Divided cannot stand."= Abe Lincoln

So as long as the Liberal Vs. Conservative battle keeps going, eventually conservatives will believe that they should never pay taxes, so they will stop and call it a point of "No taxation without representation", and the United States Government will Default, and a consortium of US corporations will buy the controlling federal bonds from the Chinese in exchange for cash, and a trade agreement that allows limitless free export to America from CHina, and crippling fines and penalties for anyone trying to ship complete "deliverables" to china.

At that point we are all owned by the company store, and the current conservatives can stop pretending they believe in family values and any of that stuff, and they can start ruling over the people like kings and despots. Since the military, and police, and fire, and medical, will all be private corporate operations, you really have no choice in the matter.
When a party system gets driven directly into a fighting pit, it's on purpose. Someone has something to gain from it.

Plus, that whole deal there reads like the writer wants a civil war.
IMO, there not giving the American people many choices. nobama and the congress need to be stopped, before unrepairable damage is done. It's not a question of democrat or republican, it's our corrupt politicans.

·
Registered
602 Posts
It's funny, but they've ALL been corrupt, REALLY corrupt, since JFK, nobodies been trying to start a civil war over all the corrupt white guys.

Oh let me Clarify! JFK was corrupt! He was the entitled frat boy son a back room dealing mob fence family! he was corrupt!
And they've all been his level of dirty or worse since he got elected.

But keep screamin.
You are just going to end up so angry and ranting and foaming at the mouth, a bunch of you will get together and do something stupid, and then they will have all the justification they need to make whatever sweeping changes they want.

You will hand it to them on a silver platter, along with your own severed head.

They just have to keep parading him on the TV and talking about change. You'll do exactly what they expect you to do, what they are "planning" for you to do.

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Actually the Kennedy family got their money by bootlegging whiskey during Prohibition. He may have been a frat boy but when the nation called up men to fight in WW2 he was one who enlisted and due to his education and the fact he could handle small boats he was given command of a PT boat. Maybe his pa had something to do with it but I don't care.

I aint sayin JFK was an angel BUT he wasn't a draft dodging jackass like the last TWO democraps we've had for president

·
Registered
506 Posts
Also JFK attempted to stand up to the Federal reserve. He issued executive order 1110 allowing the treasury to re-issue silver cirtificates and circumvent borrowing from the federal reserve with interest tacked on. Shortly thereafter he got a bullet to the head and five months the treasury ceased issuing silver certificates. This is similar to what hpapened to Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln, while trying to fund the civil war (war of northern aggression) went to the large banks of New York and Europe to secure funding for the war. He was told that they would loan the money but at %30+ interested. So he and his advisor (some general who's name slips my mind at the moment) came up with the "Greenback". The green back was in essence debt free money. It was printed, and backed by nothing but the faith of the Northern US govt. While the logic is somewhat flawed, It is easy to see the similarity in the outcomes of what happened to these two men who stood up to the lending institutions.

Alright, hit me with the flames, I know theyre comin.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Also JFK attempted to stand up to the Federal reserve. He issued executive order 1110 allowing the treasury to re-issue silver cirtificates and circumvent borrowing from the federal reserve with interest tacked on. Shortly thereafter he got a bullet to the head and five months the treasury ceased issuing silver certificates. This is similar to what hpapened to Abraham Lincoln. Lincoln, while trying to fund the civil war (war of northern aggression) went to the large banks of New York and Europe to secure funding for the war. He was told that they would loan the money but at %30+ interested. So he and his advisor (some general who's name slips my mind at the moment) came up with the "Greenback". The green back was in essence debt free money. It was printed, and backed by nothing but the faith of the Northern US govt. While the logic is somewhat flawed, It is easy to see the similarity in the outcomes of what happened to these two men who stood up to the lending institutions.

Alright, hit me with the flames, I know theyre comin.
I don't really see any of the arguing I do as "flaming" and it that's how it comes across I should pobably make a post in reperation for that misunderstanding.

As far as bootlegging booze, I see that as fencing for the mob. So I still think the guy and his family were much more crooked than the average joe.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I do believe that Obama and a large number of democrats are suturing up the fire that's been building for awhile ..
They have already put their grubby hands in places they do not need to be in and now they are trying to pass this B.S. national health care plan .. I have seen more protests over the past six months than I can ever recall .. If this continues I do agree that there could be a big Divide in the country that could lead to fighting and blood shed .. The big question is how big will it become , How long will it last , and what will it take to patch up the mess ?

·
Banned
4,095 Posts
Which war did GW fight in? Didn't he enlist in the Guard then never show up? They are all lying fascists...rep or dem or whatever...dirty, every single one!
He was in Air Nat. Guard and they were changing over to a new plane when his enlistment was up. Clinton and Obama never served in the military

·
Banned
401 Posts
If I am not mistaken, wasn't there a VERY prominent News caster that lost his job as well as respectability because he tried to derail Bush's service? And was prove wrong along with accusations of fraud and such? or is that just a dream I had one night?

·
Premium Member
1,331 Posts
Clinton and Obama never served in the military
Does that matter at all?

·
Registered
602 Posts
Clinton and Obama never served in the military
Does that matter at all?
It shouldn't. Military service should never be a criteria for secular leadership. It's just a bad habit to get into in my opinion.

Here they are. There are a couple stinkers, but more truly great men on that list, than not great men. And it's still too early to put in an opinion on Obama. The guy has as much a chance of being a great president, as anyone else starting out. I'm not gonna cut the guys legs out from under him without giving him his fair chance.

There have been 16 American Presidents who never served in the military:

1. John Adams
2. Thomas Jefferson
3. James Madison
4. John Quincy Adams
5. Martin Van Buren
6. James Polk
7. Millard Fillmore
8. Grover Cleveland
9. William Howard Taft
10. Woodrow Wilson
11. Warren G. Harding
12. Calvin Coolidge
13. Herbert Hoover
14. Franklin D. Roosevelt
15. William Jefferson Clinton
16. Barack Hussein Obama II

·
Banned
10,232 Posts
I'll be sure to come back and read this thread in a few years when the economy has recovered, unemployment has dropped, capitalism is in another inevitable boom cycle and obama has likely been voted out of office.....while the country lulls itself back to sleep with big TV's big (but now fuel efficient) cars and big waistlines. there is no uprising, just posturing. it may look like the beginnings of an uprising, and it may 'feel' like an uprising, but it will not come to anything other than a bunch of red faces and machismo talk about Lexington and Concord and minutemen.......sorry, america just no longer has the guts.

·
Premium Member
2,421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
It's funny, but they've ALL been corrupt, REALLY corrupt, since JFK, nobodies been trying to start a civil war over all the corrupt white guys...
Again, pointless to argue, but things have not heretofore been this bad; Americans tend to be longsuffering, but many are sick of the suffering. If you think the only problem with Obama is his 'lack of whitebreadedness' you've not been listening.

And the corruption predates JFK by quite some time.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
JFK was only relatively good in his own right. He had a decent head in a crisis, hmm way too many MM jokes come to mind now.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'll be sure to come back and read this thread in a few years when the economy has recovered, unemployment has dropped, capitalism is in another inevitable boom cycle and obama has likely been voted out of office.....while the country lulls itself back to sleep with big TV's big (but now fuel efficient) cars and big waistlines. there is no uprising, just posturing. it may look like the beginnings of an uprising, and it may 'feel' like an uprising, but it will not come to anything other than a bunch of red faces and machismo talk about Lexington and Concord and minutemen.......[sorry, america just no longer has the guts.
I take offense at that statement, some of us do, others just set on their asses and post.

·
Registered
506 Posts
I'll be sure to come back and read this thread in a few years when the economy has recovered, unemployment has dropped, capitalism is in another inevitable boom cycle and obama has likely been voted out of office.....while the country lulls itself back to sleep with big TV's big (but now fuel efficient) cars and big waistlines. there is no uprising, just posturing. it may look like the beginnings of an uprising, and it may 'feel' like an uprising, but it will not come to anything other than a bunch of red faces and machismo talk about Lexington and Concord and minutemen.......sorry, america just no longer has the guts.
I truly believe this is oh so very different. It may not have happened like I would like to seen it happen. This seems to smack a little bit of inherent rasicst chiding. I would have liked to seen this with bush as he was a faschist as well, just slower & steady not the breakneck speed sort.

Que sera sera, whatever will be will be.

But I think that the sleeping giant of America has finally had enough. Now, if it's violent revolution, or a revolution of ideas is yet to be seen. But I don't see anything but good coming from a little bit of rightous anger over over Liberty. My dad always said you could only kick a dog so many times before it bites you. I think the people are about to snarl and take a chunk out of the hand that
feeds/beats.

As for no Guts?? Who needs em, they get all soupy when they spill on the ground. Now spine, spine is what allows you to stand. Gut's just let you eat your fellow's substance.

This is why I will stand!!
* I would remind you that extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice! And let me remind you also that moderation in the pursuit of justice is no virtue! (Barry Goldwater)
This is what we stand against.
# Those who seek absolute power, even though they seek it to do what they regard as good, are simply demanding the right to enforce their own version of heaven on earth. And let me remind you, they are the very ones who always create the most hellish tyrannies. Absolute power does corrupt, and those who seek it must be suspect and must be opposed. Their mistaken course stems from false notions of equality, ladies and gentlemen. Equality, rightly understood, as our founding fathers understood it, leads to liberty and to the emancipation of creative differences. Wrongly understood, as it has been so tragically in our time, it leads first to conformity and then to despotism. (Barry Goldwater)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.