So much for saving money

Discussion in 'Vintage Topic Archive (Sept - 2009)' started by Krippp, May 3, 2008.

1. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

well I know that I posted a couple of weeks ago that after buying 2 new cars in one day that i'd not be buying any guns for awhile...... well i kinda shot that statment to hell. decided that since the wife now drives a car with much "thug" appeal that she needed a gun for the car and ended up buying her a .38 special rossi stainless snubby today. but that wasn't enough, oh no, i just had to have this gorgeous yugo sks and sure enough, i bought it. so much for saving money

2. Strangerous

Strangerous Member

Did you get the .38 NIB?
    Spartanburg has the the only "Academy" in South Carolina.
    http://www.academy.com/
    They have the Rossi R35102 .38 +p in blue for $249.99 and a Rossi R462 .357mag in stainless for $289.99.

3. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

got it used in great shape for 89.00, check out my post under other brands of firearms cause i'm trying to identify the exact model of this gun

4. Rossi makes some beautiful stainless snubs!!! Good find!!

5. (snicker snicker) I knew it wouldnt last long ;)

6. At least you've got your priorities straight. When it's time to buy--you buy.

7. AndrewST

AndrewST Guest

8. I'm not guilty of doing it... I can "just say no" to guns... :lol:

What?! :shock: ... The three shotguns.... the three highpoints...the two other semiauto pistols... the two revolvers... the three rifles...

those were just freak occurences....

one time things ....

really....

I swear. :wink:

9. Hey Gunny!!!! Tell this guy to show pics!!! Especially of the Yugo!!!

10. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

actually did post pics of the snubby under other brands of firearms but here it is just for giggles. oh the yugo is already stripped apart for cosmo removal, pics are coming as soon as it's together. just couldn't pass it up for 89.oo for the snubby and the yugo is simply gorgeous, best i've ever seen for 189.00

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. p7196

p7196 Guest

Man you are a thief . $189 for a Rossi is a great price. That is what I am looking for for the ole lady to carry.

12. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

that was Rossi .38 for $89 and the Yugo SKS for $189.00

13. p7196

p7196 Guest

Ok you are a bigger thief than I gave you credit for. :lol:

14. Yeah!!! That is one sexy revolver!!!!! Sorry I got mine so quick, A hot Rossi will get me every time!! Sorry, I need help.

15. Ok, ok....so, when is your next purchase? :wink:

16. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

well......................actually....................don't know if this counts as a purchase but I put a 7.62x39 NIB Saiga on layaway today..........

I think I have a real sickness, but this upcoming election has me in grab em all mode right now

17. You aint the only one krippp, I have the sickness and the grab em now mode feeling too.

There are probably a lot of people like us right now ;)

And yes, lay a way is just a purchase that takes a little longer LOL

18. p7196

p7196 Guest

I have been in grab all mode for awhile. I thought you uys noticed that when my collection grew to 14 HPs. Now it is at 16 HPs. 3 glocks,9 Mossbergs, 2 Mosin 7.62X54, 2 Mosin revolvers. 7 Taurus's ,18 S&W. Too many more to mention.

19. Krippp

Krippp Well-Known Member

if the revolution ever starts I hope i'm on your side lol