Hi-Point Firearms Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know about you guys, but after Saw III I just lost interest. The first two were pretty good, the third one was so so. Now, its lost all the mystery to it and its just a gore fest. I guess if your movie sucks just make it super gory or have nudity in it and you'll get people to watch it.
I for one will not be going to see Saw 1,000,000 or whatever it is that comes out later this month.

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
I agree and turned off 3 about a half hour into it. definitely jumped the shark at #3.

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
I love the SAW movies. I'll have to wait untill it comes out on DVD. I have ALL the last SAW DVDs. :yes: ;)

·
Registered
792 Posts
Ya i hate when people make a good movie and then
screw it up by making more sequiels.i might still check
it out ut of course im not going to pay for it.wait take
back that previous statement,was just a jk. :blink:

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
The first one was good. lost interest after that. There our to make more Saw movies that Jason or Freddy movies. Difference is those where spread out over a longer period of time.

·
Registered
851 Posts
First couple were decent, after thatIm not sure its gonna be worth it. More and more movies are making too many sequiels. Sniper was awesome, after that it went to crap. Thinkin Saw is gonna do the same thing.

·
Registered
792 Posts
I wish they would make another shooter but with the same actors and not rushing
making the movie.that being said anyone know of anyother good movies like shooter?
if so, can make a topic on great movies so not to hijack this thread.

·
Registered
851 Posts
I got a few I could come up with.

·
Registered
17,846 Posts
I abhor horror movies. I don't know why, but I just can't watch them. I think it's the fact that it's all fake and I consider it boring. Seriously, exactly how creative can you make killing 20 people in an hour and a half movie? It's just redudant after the first 15 minutes. If I want to waste my time, I at least want to watch something that's entertaining. My wife thought I didn't like all the blood, guts and gore, but then she watched Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers. After those blood baths, she knew that wasn't it.

·
Registered
792 Posts
Private Ryan was good,so was blackhawk down and shooter,that's my kind of
action movie's.

·
Banned
3,707 Posts
My entry for your query sean is "enemy at the gates", thats my all time fav sniper flick.

·
Registered
4,752 Posts
My entry for your query sean is "enemy at the gates", thats my all time fav sniper flick.
Smokin' Aces is also a good one to watch... along the same lines of Shooter, but more "WTF"...

·
Banned
5,286 Posts
Me and the wife went to see the first SAW in the theater for our first date. (her idea) We were married 1yr 3months later..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts